Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
X drake is more like shiryu, people in onepiece believe that they are no longer wolrd government worker while for aokiji, people doesnt belive it, even burgess doesnt trust kuzan
Well the point i was trying to make is that Aokiji is not really a member of Blackbeard's crew, he has ulterior motive..

Nah
Primebeard and Roger were ducking BM back then
Primebeard ducked kaido for years before he became sick
I don't think they were a tier above really.
So they were slightly above then?..

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Important note: The man with the burned marks seems to have the last missing RP. Kid was looking explicitly for him and said he will be in the pole-position for the One Piece.
Conclusion: Kid knew the man with burned marks has the last RP.
Questions: How?

My expectation for the upcoming events:
After Kid and Law got beaten now, also Luffy will be beaten on Eggisland somehow. I dont know exactly how, but i consider Blackbeard to be the one who gives him the final blow. Maybe Saturn and Kizaru will be the problems for Zoro and Sanji in that case, we will see.
When all 3 have received another major loss, they will all come together on Elbaf, maybe Vegapunk will manage to transport them their into savity.
On Elbaf, the 3 will meet up again and Luffy and Kid get directly into some rivalery again. The crews stop them, they are in desperation anyway. Law is desperate too, the loss has crushed him. But Luffy and Kid interfere, they shout at their crews and Law, they claim they wont surrender and the goal never changed and will never change.
In that moment, Killer and Zoro, which where silent before, just smile and laugh. They stand up and walk in the direction of their captais.
"Seems like we have some training in front of us."

With that, the crews get motivated and start to train again, which will lead into another major power up for everyone involved. Only Law wont be able to follow that motivation, because this will be the point where Oda wants to split the CoC-User and their mentality (which results in CoC) from non CoC-User / other mentality. So in Elbaf Kid and Luffy will get another major power up (also their crews) and Law also gets stronger, but in another range.

After that, Luffy will at some point get his revenge with Blackbeard and Kid will get his with Shanks.
At the long run, they will be kinda even, with small lead of Luffy always. But Kid will fall behind when it comes to the final opponent.

Garp neg diffing Aokiji is Oda's way of telling that Garp would have clapped Akainu

Important note: The man with the burned marks seems to have the last missing RP. Kid was looking explicitly for him and said he will be in the pole-position for the One Piece.

After Kid and Law got beaten now, also Luffy will be beaten on Eggisland somehow. I dont know exactly how, but i consider Blackbeard to be the one who gives him the final blow. Maybe Saturn and Kizaru will be the problems for Zoro and Sanji in that case, we will see.
When all 3 have received another major loss, they will all come together on Elbaf, maybe Vegapunk will manage to transport them their into savity.
On Elbaf, the 3 will meet up again and Luffy and Kid get directly into some rivalery again. The crews stop them, they are in desperation anyway. Law is desperate too, the loss has crushed him. But Luffy and Kid interfere, they shout at their crews and Law, they claim they wont surrender and the goal never changed and will never change.
In that moment, Killer and Zoro, which where silent before, just smile and laugh. They stand up and walk in the direction of their captais.

With that, the crews get motivated and start to train again, which will lead into another major power up for everyone involved. Only Law wont be able to follow that motivation, because this will be the point where Oda wants to split the CoC-User and their mentality (which results in CoC) from non CoC-User / other mentality. So in Elbaf Kid and Luffy will get another major power up (also their crews) and Law also gets stronger, but in another range.

After that, Luffy will at some point get his revenge with Blackbeard and Kid will get his with Shanks.
At the long run, they will be kinda even, with small lead of Luffy always. But Kid will fall behind when it comes to the final opponent.
Luffy is not losing, that's not what the story is leading to at all.

Luffy is punching and maybe defeating a Gorousei. That's the shocking news that will shake the world tomorrow

Damn all that for Kidd..:crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.