Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre TS Shiryu was stronger than Yami BB (ID BB). Cover page shows Shiryu as No.2 so he is stronger than Aokiji who went extreme diff with FA Akainu. So Akainu and Shiryu are confirmed stronger than Aokiji. The last thing is I don't expect Akainu to be weaker than BB so they must also be relative to each other hence BB ~ Shiryu ~ Akainu, of course you can change the order any way you want.

I am just saying things can be argued this way.
Shiryu is same level as magellan and magellan is below Admirals :kayneshrug:

Shiryuu conveniently only bloodthirsty when its fodders involved

I guess he has another thing common with Mihawk now, both ducking when strong opponents show up. Let the fanatics do the fighting for them on anime forums.

Shiryuu wankers also leach off Rayleigh hype like Shanks for mihawk

Its actually too funny :gokulaugh:
he only became a jailer to take it out on people in chains lo he wasnt bloodthirsty during marineford or when akainu was charging at bbp

@Sugoi You cannot escape me Sugoi. Law got obliterated by Blackbeard and I was right. You were wrong. You will never escape the ridicule you deserve.
don't care :cr7:
oda the one that deserves the ridicule for making wano an even more worse and pointless arc than it already was, he destroyed everything he build up in 4 years

Garp, like Whitebeard, was viewed on the same level as Roger. It doesn't matter if he got weaker by age, Oda will not let him go down by some mere subordinate.
There are only 2 ways he goes down:
- Swarmed by all BB pirates like they did with Whitebeard
- Defeated by Teach to display Teach is on the same level as Roger was (maybe Garp makes some comment to cement this fact)

Also very interesting is that, assuming Saul has the last Road Poneglyph and Shanks already has it, Shanks already might be able to become Pirate King Off Panel just by visiting Zou lol

BB and Luffy both need the last and it's likely that this is where they will meet if the BB pirates are not going down on Hachinosu and on their way to Egghead (which won't happen..).

Could be very uncomplicated, if it wasn't for Zoro's PUs and the Mihawk fight. The man still needs to learn FS and get black blades and become WSS.
Are they going to defeat BB for the last Poneglyph and then have a Davy Back fight with Cross Guild where Zoro fights Mihawk? Hmm

Garp, like Whitebeard, was viewed on the same level as Roger. It doesn't matter if he got weaker by age, Oda will not let him go down by some mere subordinate.
There are only 2 ways he goes down:
- Swarmed by all BB pirates like they did with Whitebeard
- Defeated by Teach to display Teach is on the same level as Roger was (maybe Garp makes some comment to cement this fact)
Shiryu, Pizarro, Vasco Shot, Wolf, Kuzan gonna jump on Garp

Yeah but just saying it's completely random and we can't take those things seriously. Remember Roger and garp only vs full rocks ?
It's just oda showing some hype for certain characters who truly never shined.
You mean Roger and his entire crew plus garp and the entire navy vs rocks
Post automatically merged:

Cry Strong World is Canon
Strong World isn't but the manga tie in chapter 0 is

Status
Not open for further replies.