Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiryuu conveniently only bloodthirsty when its fodders involved

I guess he has another thing common with Mihawk now, both ducking when strong opponents show up. Let the fanatics do the fighting for them on anime forums.

Shiryuu wankers also leach off Rayleigh hype like Shanks for mihawk

Its actually too funny :gokulaugh:

One must be braindead to debate after this chapter that Old Ray > Old Garp.

Old Garp royally shits on him. While Rayleigh is busy being on life support for sparring 2 minutes with Kiz, Garp is out here putting hands on Kuzan and supposedly coming close to defeating him.
the garp part is bs...
i don't get how you all fall for that retarded shit

Pre TS Shiryu was stronger than Yami BB (ID BB). Cover page shows Shiryu as No.2 so he is stronger than Aokiji who went extreme diff with FA Akainu. So Akainu and Shiryu are confirmed stronger than Aokiji. The last thing is I don't expect Akainu to be weaker than BB so they must also be relative to each other hence BB ~ Shiryu ~ Akainu, of course you can change the order any way you want.

I am just saying things can be argued this way.

I don't see Garp vs Aokiji battle continuing for long. It serves Oda no good purpose drawing a 1 vs 1 here.

A legend like Garp can't lose without doing anything conclusive, and Aokiji Akainu equal can't lose to Old retired Garp, that hurt Marines a lot. It works way lot better if Teach crew play dirty and jumps at him altogether from Garp blindspot, keeping the power levels bit vague which is what Oda tries at every point until the battle with the SHs.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

When will the rain god Shiryu start decapitating people? Hopefully, he won't target Garp in an attempt to save Luzan from a potential defeat. :whitepress:

Hmm that's amazing hype and super interesting:
a) this will reveal whether Aokiji and by extension Akainu have CoC I guess
b) Either here or within the Kizaru fight we will get logia awakening- finally. Could be Kuzan's fight changing ability
c) Difficult to tell if either of them would really go all out on each other tbh. But if for example Kuzan willingfully holds back this could honestly be suicidal- He's not tanking Garp on a regular
d) it's suspicious that he wasn't with the rest of the BB pirates or not? Is that all their masterplan?

Oh Soyz, suddenly you know what “multiple translations” say yet yesterday you didn’t even know that the Viz translation existed

wow, you’ve grown into quite the scholar of translations of One piece chapters from almost a decade ago

if you are such a scholar, I also assume to know that Raws exist too right… Did you know this too? That the original Japanese Raws also exist very easy to find on the internet as well

hehehe, as Translation scholar that you are, I’m sure you have looked at the original Raws and know what they say as well… Right?
Who said i didnt know moron, viz is one translation that some times gets things wrong like calling zoro zolo, ive see multiple translations say it you can cope how much u like wont ever be true.

If Garp really does full on low diff Kuzan without it being some grand plan on Kuzan’s part, we gotta put this guy top 5 alive right now no question, right?
It just means powerscale doesn't exist in OP.
How Kuzan and Akainu's fight lasted for 10 days with an extreme diff for Akainu but suddenly Garp who was said to be weaker than his prime can low diff Kuzan ? Does it mean current Garp can also low/mid diff current Akainu ?

So what Prime Garp can one shot all admirals ? When Roger and Wb never showed that ?
It took garp and sengoku to stop Shiki so what Shiki is >>>>>> anyone ?

Anyone is stronger than anyone with Oda if what you said is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.