Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What you going to do when Shiryu isn't Zoro last fight abd Zoro still doesn't have a Black vlade after beating him? You gonna cry
You want to protect Lanji Fanboy's from me now :sanjismug:

I make fun with Ladmirals, but if they are even weak enough to lose vs Zolo before EoS and without extreme extreme diff at EoS then they are even more pathetic than I thought.

Ladmirals were suppose to be strongest fighters of Government, Zolo is still Luffy's underling.

If Shiryu = Akainu, then Shiryu > Mihawk, Shiryu is the final villain for Zolo, extreme extreme diff at EoS.

Shiryuu conveniently only bloodthirsty when its fodders involved

I guess he has another thing common with Mihawk now, both ducking when strong opponents show up. Let the fanatics do the fighting for them on anime forums.

Shiryuu wankers also leach off Rayleigh hype like Shanks for mihawk

Its actually too funny :gokulaugh:
Change your avy you are not worthy of wearing it

Ladmiral fans;

Shiryu = Red Dog = Aokiji
Shiryu is like Red Dog slightly stronger

Shiryu is final villain for Zolo not Mihawk

Extreme extreme diff fights like Red Dog Aokiji

Even EoS Zolo cant surpass Ladmiral level.

I make fun with Ladmirals but they should't be weak enough to lose pirate underlings without extreme extreme diff vs strongest pirate underling
Lol you sound stupid. You got it wrong about Kuzan being subordinate now your Coping. Ray was stronger than all these Admirals in his prime and so will Zoro. The fact that your dumbass thought all Subordinates are made the same is borderline dumb. Oden, WB, BM were all Subordinates. Oda doesn't talk about Rayleigh like he does other Subordinates

Roger=Primebeard=>Prime Garp > or ~ Shanks(even if he is weaker than Kaido, the gap is very very very close)Kaido=>Prime Sengoku
Hard to tell where we could place Dragon,Akainu,Mihawk, Big Mom(also prime version),Prime Rayleigh and Xebec amount these characters but they are also top tiers. Kinda hard to scale, Garp is no less than Roger and Primebeard.
If Roger is a 100, Primebeard is 99.9 and Garp probably 99.8 while after them we have Kaido,Shanks,Prime Sengoku and the others.

Shiryu is same level as magellan and magellan is below Admirals :kayneshrug:
Why are people getting so upset about this, Shiryu was same same level as Magellan before DF, anyway and I couldn't care less whether Shiryu is stronger or weaker than an Admiral. I am just saying there is an argument for this seeing how bat shit crazy power scaling debates are here.

Important note: The man with the burned marks seems to have the last missing RP. Kid was looking explicitly for him and said he will be in the pole-position for the One Piece.
Conclusion: Kid knew the man with burned marks has the last RP.
Questions: How?

My expectation for the upcoming events:
After Kid and Law got beaten now, also Luffy will be beaten on Eggisland somehow. I dont know exactly how, but i consider Blackbeard to be the one who gives him the final blow. Maybe Saturn and Kizaru will be the problems for Zoro and Sanji in that case, we will see.
When all 3 have received another major loss, they will all come together on Elbaf, maybe Vegapunk will manage to transport them their into savity.
On Elbaf, the 3 will meet up again and Luffy and Kid get directly into some rivalery again. The crews stop them, they are in desperation anyway. Law is desperate too, the loss has crushed him. But Luffy and Kid interfere, they shout at their crews and Law, they claim they wont surrender and the goal never changed and will never change.
In that moment, Killer and Zoro, which where silent before, just smile and laugh. They stand up and walk in the direction of their captais.
"Seems like we have some training in front of us."

With that, the crews get motivated and start to train again, which will lead into another major power up for everyone involved. Only Law wont be able to follow that motivation, because this will be the point where Oda wants to split the CoC-User and their mentality (which results in CoC) from non CoC-User / other mentality. So in Elbaf Kid and Luffy will get another major power up (also their crews) and Law also gets stronger, but in another range.

After that, Luffy will at some point get his revenge with Blackbeard and Kid will get his with Shanks.
At the long run, they will be kinda even, with small lead of Luffy always. But Kid will fall behind when it comes to the final opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.