Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally this attack cut kizaru. the same attack luffy took.

Full attack name is "Tatakau Music: Scratch, Bon, Shaan, Doon". The first attack is new, it's "Bon" (殴 punch kanji). Apoo sends a sound wave like a punch to Luffy's face. Then he uses "Shaan" (斬) to cut Zoro and finally "Doon" (爆) to send a sound wave that cause an explosion near Luffy. The same he did in Sabaody with Kizaru. by redon AP Forums

Full attack name is "Tatakau Music: Scratch, Bon, Shaan, Doon". The first attack is new, it's "Bon" (殴 punch kanji). Apoo sends a sound wave like a punch to Luffy's face. Then he uses "Shaan" (斬) to cut Zoro and finally "Doon" (爆) to send a sound wave that cause an explosion near Luffy. The same he did in Sabaody with Kizaru. by redon AP Forums

So it was near Luffy not on Luffy which explains why he was not cut. Thanks.

naah, yall got it wrong...wtf...explosion that cut kizaru waist is what luffy took.

Then he uses "Shaan" (斬) to cut Zoro and finally "Doon" (爆) to send a sound wave that cause an explosion near Luffy. The same he did in Sabaody with Kizaru. by redon AP Forums
it clearly states though that the attack he used on Luffy was different to the one he used on Zoro which was what I’ve been telling you. That’s why Luffy has a bruise and Zoro has a cut, both were damaged hence why the went back to their normal clothes.

Let s not forget condom got ko by apoo zoro didnt:suresure:
Interesting given that he’s still awake.
trash comeback
1/10
For trying
Be less sad. Zoro fanboys should feel honored to see someone like Law do work. The higher he climbs, the higher his own captain climbs. The higher his captain climbs, the more he can carry the crew on his back.

damn, are you telling me luffy just tanked an attack that split kizaru in half!:feelscryingman:
luffy durability is insane considering he is just a rubber

Nothing to be disappointed about. His lvl of FS is equal to not having it. His aCoA is barely gonna scratch Kaido while Zoro will decapitate him.
Zoro's CoA is equal to not having it. Did dude ever used hardening on his body when he took hits? :yasu:

My excuse? No excuses, it is a fact that Zoro doesnt have a FS to be step ahead of everyone but neither does Luffy, it seems. :suresure:
What would have changed if Zoro covered his body, lmao? If he saw the attack coming he would defend with swords not by coating his body, lmao. You can play some game but your game is useless and has 0 logic.

Katakuri himself said "less frequently" and since then, FS has only been used on fodder while decent opponents have been trashing Luffy left and right, no FS found and never will be on Katakuri's level, that is basically a fact which you dont want to accept just like you cant accept that 3-steps ahead isnt how FS works in the first place.

Yeah, you dont care because it makes pre-TS Zoro look better than post-TS Luffy and we all know Lulffy fans cant handle that.
Yes, I follow but you dont follow. He saw Caesar attacking before the explosion, he didnt see Apoo whose attacks cannot be noticed at least with the understanding so far. The FS however would clearly show him getting hit but no FS found, once again.
I already explained your 0 logic Zoro's CoA wild ideas. :myman: My "headcanon" about Luffy's FS is not headcanon, it is manga facts one after another but Muh FS too stronk. :milaugh: Apoo is hypetool for Zoro the fainter. :myman: Luffy is the only hypetool for Apoo.
Yes, excuses. Zoro has CoO (and thus he should be able to feel danger) but could not predict Apoo's cut. Seems like a fodder reaction, poor guy.

So when Zoro cannot block an attack fast enough, he is suddenly "error 404, brain not found" and cannot simply reduce the damage by covering his body with hardening, a feat which has less efforts than moving your swords on point to block something? That's not 0 logic, that's absolute zero logic.

Katakuri said it when Luffy was still developing Future Sight, later on Luffy's FS matched Kata's more frequently in which they had a short dialogue just before Luffy entered Snake Man. Try again. :josad:
That's really interesting:
Luffy shows a more developed FS than Katakuri when saying Hyo the 3 steps.
=> Nik's excuse: "Hurr durr, this can't happen, it's logically impossible to see several steps! It's an inconsistency!"
Luffy being hit by an explosion without seeing the FS, a moment in which both Luffy and Zoro were used as hypetools.
=> Nik's excuse: "YES! Finally a proof of Luffy's FS being trash!!".
Yep, I won't accept it... your headcanon of course. ;)

"B-but PTS Zoro was better you meanie! :(", yeah dude, I still don't care. Have fun playing chess by yourself, lol.
You clearly did not follow anything. He knew what Caesar is capable of, yes. And with his pure reactions he effortlessly dodged the next explosion like it's nothing. Yes, with FS he would have seen it - that's why I'm saying this moment is merely a hypetool for Apoo which does not mean jack shit on Luffy's/Zoro's overall abilities. That's the fucking point, like you are basically arguing nothing, lmfao.
Yes, you explained your absolute zero logic in which Zoro always becomes mentally challenged as long as he cannot block a hit with his swords, I get it. :whitepress: Nik: My headcanon about Luffy's FS is not headcanon. Also nik: Luffy matching Kata's FS does not mean much. Ok, lik87. :milaugh: Zoro the Piratefodder is hypetool for Apoo the Pirateslayer. :myman: Zoro is the only hypetool for Kidd's hypetool.

So it was near Luffy not on Luffy which explains why he was not cut. Thanks.
this attack literally hit him.

it clearly states though that the attack he used on Luffy was different to the one he used on Zoro which was what I’ve been telling you. That’s why Luffy has a bruise and Zoro has a cut, both were damaged hence why the went back to their normal clothes.
i think you're not reading correctly... "Doon" (爆) to send a sound wave that cause an explosion near Luffy. The same he did in Sabaody with Kizaru." explosion..same.. sabaody...kizaru...

No need to answer me i was just predicting what they will answer to you mate:kayneshrug:
BTW you are wasting your time arguing this :kayneshrug:
Yeah I get what you’re saying. it’s sad how people blind themselves due to hate. It was clearly a blindside attack and people are saying it wasn’t. It was clearly different attacks used on Zoro and Luffy and people are saying it wasn’t smh. Like what a waste of time reading the manga if Theyre not gonna read it properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.