Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Wow Oda really wasted this chapter on Luffy and Zoro flexing on fodders and Apoo clowning on them both.
Sorry but this is really dissapointing for 2 weeks wait. Damn

No bro, stop talking about Zoro like that, YoU Don'T KnoW HoW His ChARacTeR iS WrItTeN

In a series where Dreams and Inheritation are such heavy themes, he who doesn't even have the nerve to follow his dream or like Zoro and Luffy ready to die for it, says shit like abandon the dreams, changes his dream for the sake of beautiful ladies

Yeah Zoro is way better written character than Sanji

Dude, I always found this argument about running away from boars as stupid...
First, he beat one... secondly, this is new world, where some animals can be ferocious, and Luffy's island had an already 500 animals STRONGER than him... so using the logic of he ran from a group of ferocious boars, after defeating one hard is never a good one to use when you have Luffy himself have 500 animals stronger than him...

I respect the guy "I mean Zorofanboy124".. It's just funny when you see someone downplay a guy strength just because his attitude isn't your type of characters... cause let's be honest, people look down on Apoo for design, buffoonery...etc.. not because of strength showcase...
Apoo is strong, he became a supernova, and has quality moves, and im happy he's actually getting screentime

Status
Not open for further replies.