Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

Post automatically merged:

Yeah!! Luffy crushing fodder and wasting time with Piano Mouth!! THIS will keep me warm over the next fucking break after a break and before another endless gOd damn BREAK!!!!!

If Oda wants as much time off as he gets, chapter 981 should just be a flash forward to ten years from now when they find One Piece, then hard smash cut to Makino’s son singlehandedly murdering all the SHP. Roll credits.

Sasaki only said Kaido in the official Viz, no sama, no san, so he's proven above Apoo?

Well he is either way since he's a Tobi roppo while Apoo is not.
Sasaki actually said "Kaidou-san" in the raws but might be that Viz just leaves out the -san honorific in their translations. Btw King also said Kaidou-san in that panel when he stated that he was the one who called up the flying six ^^.

But he was able to run on air haha
Dude, I always found this argument about running away from boars as stupid...
First, he beat one... secondly, this is new world, where some animals can be ferocious, and Luffy's island had an already 500 animals STRONGER than him... so using the logic of he ran from a group of ferocious boars, after defeating one hard is never a good one to use when you have Luffy himself have 500 animals stronger than him...

I respect the guy "I mean Zorofanboy124".. It's just funny when you see someone downplay a guy strength just because his attitude isn't your type of characters... cause let's be honest, people look down on Apoo for design, buffoonery...etc.. not because of strength showcase...

J

Jo_Ndule

:goyea:

Drake vs Sanji : Sanji doesn't even pay much attention, zoan Drake can only bruise him on the cheek Lol

Hawkins vs Zoro and Luffy : "I can't take 2 of WG members alone, I gotta play smart"
He loses 3 lives.. Uses many cards

Apoo vs Zoro and Luffy : "begone:milaugh:"
3 moves... Luffy and Zoro are looking like fodder getting outplayed.

Clear portrayal, on who is Stronger here.

Oda placed Drake with P1 and Sanji
Sanji is already a problem for flyers to handle.. But they wouldn't handle Apoo

@marinehq
Calamities, Sasaki are the only one soutaide of Apoo to call Kaido "San"
It shows trust

Status
Not open for further replies.