Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This fight, even though they prolly won't go all out might carry very insightful information:
Kuzan's fruit is still one of the most difficult to scale and he himself is also very difficult to scale.
Really wanna know what's his main arsenal (ice spikes?) and how someone breaks out of his ice (only CoC or CoA aswell?) and whether Aokiji hss CoC and whether both have FS and what kinda CoA applications.
If Garp for example can make an ice sculpture explode without touching it likely can be ID CoA. And depending on the attack names and how they are performed we might already get an undercover glimpse at Aokiji's awakening like Oda did with "Break White" in the Doffy fight.

That's like 6 very interesting information bits we casually can get out of their "fight".
Kuzan vs Garp is the stuff of dreams.
How often do we even get to see non-protagonist toptiers fight each other?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Here is how previous chapter ended

Yet this chapter focuses on Kuzan and Garp. That implies that Shiryu either got off-paneled or he is getting stalled by fodders :josad:
Nah

It just means Garp doesn't have what it takes to make Shiryu take action himself :steef:

Here is how previous chapter ended

Yet this chapter focuses on Kuzan and Garp. That implies that Shiryu either got off-paneled or he is getting stalled by fodders :josad:
Shiryu is the invisible man, even if he fights Garp alongside with Aokiji, we still can't see him, unless its 1 v 1, only then it will be obvious if Shiryu is fighting someone or not.

Bro for real. That's dream shit right there.
Before I saw the spoilers today I thought how crazy it would be if we would get exactly that on panel, cause with Oda's recent track record you can finally hope.
And here we are.. Dayum. I wished for either Kuzan vs Kizaru or Garp vs Kuzan.. It's amazing

this
Aokiji is a Yonko commander, loser. Do you even have a brain? What happens if a Yonko commander folds the hero of the Navy? Is it over for illiterate turds like you or the Yonkochads?
Aokiji is AT BEST 3rd strongest BB pirate

they want Aokiji to beat someone >= all admirals lmao

So much confidence in that end result lmao. Blackbeard is not the final villain, that much is clear because One Piece needs to be used against the World Government, and thus its likely both Shanks and BB lose by this point. Unless we are saying Luffy doesnt become Pirate King in the end.
My prediction for the end structure is never happening but i think Blackbeard can be the final villain, only if he and Luffy team up vs the government, with the agreement that after they win, they fight each other over the fate of the world and who gets to inherit it: Luffys freedom or Blackbeard's control.

Possible scenarios with Blackbeard and Shanks coming into conflict I think max out at Blackbeard ambushing Shanks after he fights Luffy and taking some crew members or loot, tops. He's not killing shanks unless shanks already ends his story.

Status
Not open for further replies.