Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks is far more egnimatic than Blackbeard ever was as a character. We KNOW what Blackbeard wants. We do NOT KNOW what Shanks wants. You absolutely cannot play the non-antagonist card (please, stop calling him a villain) because you do not know his true goals.

This is the same man that talked about trashing Barto, Luffy's ally, after he disrespected his flag. What do you think is happening here? Why are you denying what is being shown to you on the page
I do wonder wtf happened to Barto, Shanks went to deal with him and never talked about it again.

@Elder Lee Hung I would hope for Aokiji to stand his ground against Garp. He has one of the strongest fruits, an awakened top tier Logia. If he gets folded by an old geezer, the Haki vs DF debate would be over. Even if they are equally matched, it's critical, since Aokiji has decent Haki himself and is at his prime against an old man.
Law equally matched BB initially. How did this end?

In which world is this coping ..I don't even mind him being bbs underling through and through cos for me that just means better match-up for my boy sanji .
not in the longterm

think about it

Kuzan is right below Admiral level

sanjino fighting him means he fights an admiral eos, while zoro fighting shiryu (min admiral level) means he needs to fight someone over admiral level. Maybe a Gorosei...

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Shanks is far more egnimatic than Blackbeard ever was as a character. We KNOW what Blackbeard wants. We do NOT KNOW what Shanks wants. You absolutely cannot play the non-antagonist card (please, stop calling him a villain) because you do not know his true goals.

This is the same man that talked about trashing Barto, Luffy's ally, after he disrespected his flag. What do you think is happening here? Why are you denying what is being shown to you on the page
As if you know his true goals lol

We will read a character based on what he has shown and so far he hasn't been the antagonist either for luffy.

And, being mysteries means nothing because oda only used him for brief temporary moment of hype while BB was used to actually drive plot forward - big difference

Talk about trashing Barto? Is this the best argument you have? being luffy ally doesn't give barto any pass more so when we know shanks cares about his allies and friends the most and doesn't tolerate any nuisance.

3 things that you could be affirming here?

the Snitch D. Rat shit is too creative for Oda
- He's literally heading to kill one of the grand fleet members right now. Barto is going down soon because he messed with territory

- He "reflexively" sends out conquerors haki in "enemy territory" as shown from the meeting with Whitebeard and yet doesn't do this in the gorosei chamber. The manga is explicit that Shanks is not the enemy of the Gorosei, but the Gorosei are the enemies of the straw hats. Pretty cut and dried as much as "Shanks is a perfect good guy" stans want to pretend this meeting doesn't prove anything.

- sengoku as well as gorosei "only because it's you." not only is he tied to world nobles he's tied to marine leadership, and his corruption gets even the top ranks to bend the rules for him

- this is technically non canon but I finally watched film red and it also doesn't prove shanks is a good guy at all lol. He essentially caused the entire thing by not taking full responsibility for Uta or telling her the truth and then abandoning her on the island, and then not destroying Tot Musicas sheet music. all of his heroism in the movie is motivated by a need to take responsibility for a fuckup he caused, not genuine altruism. Also he straight up does still rob the island and take all their treasure lol. Like that was his cover story to keep the secret from uta, but also the red hair pirates really did pack their ship full of loot and peace out without rebuilding anything.
Post automatically merged:

Being hinted at and having a direct impact on the arc's narrative are two different things though.
He has a direct impact on the narrative of everything from punk hazard to the end of wano

not in the longterm

think about it

Kuzan is right below Admiral level

sanjino fighting him means he fights an admiral eos, while zoro fighting shiryu (min admiral level) means he needs to fight someone over admiral level. Maybe a Gorosei...
The person who previously held the title of admiral is below admiral level but the bum with absaloms df is atleast admiral level ?? You can't even make this shit up . I can't comprehend yall zorotards logic and reasoning

You're reading too much into it, coming from Rootbeer itself..

Shiryu was Blackbeard’s underling at a time where Shiryu literally could have neg diffed the whole crew. Lol
If Shiryu was that strong, why Shiryu saved BB from poison when he could take on Magellan by himself then? :suresure: So that Shiryu could work under BB as underling when he could be on his own out of Impel Down?

It was easy for Shiryu to kill poisoned BB, and become the captain of that crew, I wonder why he didn't do that?

He knew BB was stronger than him and Magellan, and Shiryu used BB to defeat Magellan and desperately wanted to become BB's underling. He specifically said BB underestimated Magellan, if he didn't, that wouldn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.