Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, it’s inconclusive if Kuzan was even injured? Do we see any blood or did Kuzan just break into ice with no damage?

@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @The White Crane @Kurozumi Wiwi @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Wuuuke we need more details but I’m not seeing Aokiji defeated or even injured here lol.

And it looks like in the flashback Kuzan negged San Juan Wolf, Doc Q, and Vasco. More Admiral > Yonko Commander but Aokiji vs Garp seems inconclusive, lol
I mean I don't think beating Doc q is that much of a feat. Put some of the commanders there and they could do the same. I remember Katakuri completely skipping Bage, Jinbei and Pedro with 0 effort.

I'm not saying Katakuri is admiral level or anything like that, but just saying beating lower level commanders is not much of a feat

So, it’s inconclusive if Kuzan was even injured? Do we see any blood or did Kuzan just break into ice with no damage?

@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @The White Crane @Kurozumi Wiwi @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Wuuuke we need more details but I’m not seeing Aokiji defeated or even injured here lol.

And it looks like in the flashback Kuzan negged San Juan Wolf, Doc Q, and Vasco. More Admiral > Yonko Commander but Aokiji vs Garp seems inconclusive, lol
Sounds like a classic no-reaction from Kuzan. Seems like he got hit/shattered and thats all we see, but imo, the pics will make it clear that he's fine and they are just fighting. Aokiji seems to have a "get hit first" type fighting style anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.