Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
And he navigates by coordinating their location.

Which just makes his navigational skills more exceptional.
who gives a shit?
Why hope for Lafitte to have a boring ass shitty fight against Nami where Zeus is gonna do all the work anyway?

What part of Zeus actively fighting for Nami like a pokemon a part of "navigation skills"?

I actually hope Nami doesn't fight at all.
Because if it is anything like the Ulti fight, it's gonna be a boring ass shitty waste of panels.
"muh stronger lightning"

Once again that's Garp calling out Kuzan for not doing what he's asking his teacher to do. Not sure why it's so hard to accept. That's literally the whole point of the exchange otherwise the answer would come immediately after Kuzan's question.
It's Kuzan calling out garp not the other way around .
Which is why after kuzan attack him and garp counter show that he will not hesitate.

That's because there's multiple things happening at the same time, but they aren't being rushed at all

Oda never game too much focus to events happening far from the Straw Hats

he is giving even way more focus than i thought, he usually just off screens and shows that shit in the news every time

he is taking his sweet time with Egghead arc

most people thought Egghead would be over in 10~15 chapters before the arc
It is rushed. In the spam of 30 chapters after defeating a Yonkou two Supernovas have been removed from the race in order to conveniently be handed Road Poneglyphs to the real final "bosses".

Again Egghead in itself isn't rushed but everything happening outside of it is.

Yes right after he broke out of a non-serious attack of Kuzan.

What are you fighting for here ?
There is zero indication it was a "non serious" attack. It's a high end attack that he used against the WSM during a war. You don't get more serious than that.

It's makes Aokiji look like an incompetent idiot to smugly ask Garp if he has the balls to kill him, and then holds back himself.

The only reason why they are pushing for Sanji vs Laffitte because they want that aerial fight that they didn't get from King, and I guess they think that Laffitte can fight with his legs even though we still don't know how he fights yet.

And as for Kuzan, well because he's a former Admiral lol.

Almost all the Sanji fans kept pushing for Sanji vs King back during the Wano arc and now it's happening again with the Blackbeard Pirates this time with Laffitte and Kuzan.

I will say this though between the Laffitte agenda vs the Kuzan agenda, the Laffitte agenda is a bit more believable at least.
My money has been onSanji vs Pizarro tbh, since he is an evil king from the north blue, wich is similar to Judge, and might even have connections to Germa because of his seemingly mechanical arms. I cant see Kuzan being faithful to Teach, so he will either jump the ship early on or will have a fight that will simply end by convincing him to stand down, and if its the latter then my money is on Robin :kayneshrug: they have a long history and he is in a similar situation as that of Robin during Arabasta, so she has the best chance at convincing him

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Dude Kuzan was fresh while Jozu ended up one handed. Stop the cope
LOL, stop raving, Luzan is bleeding and in need of distractions to simply beat a moving whale that isn't even in the sea but on the ground.

The guy became a ready-made meme being an emperor's subordinate. hahahaha

Fraudyonko: Panting and Bleeding vs Law

Meanwhile Big Fraud:

Bro isn't even in the same tier as Big Mom. :milaugh::milaugh:
That moment when both Teacg and BM aren't loved as Shanks by Oda
Yet BM still looks better coz she beat kid and law + crews by herself.
She still had enough energy and powr to withstand another round , even was conscious after first bomb explosion.

Status
Not open for further replies.