Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My money has been onSanji vs Pizarro tbh, since he is an evil king from the north blue, wich is similar to Judge, and might even have connections to Germa because of his seemingly mechanical arms. I cant see Kuzan being faithful to Teach, so he will either jump the ship early on or will have a fight that will simply end by convincing him to stand down, and if its the latter then my money is on Robin :kayneshrug: they have a long history and he is in a similar situation as that of Robin during Arabasta, so she has the best chance at convincing him
I'm also on the belief that Sanji will fight Pizarro.:kata:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It's Kuzan calling out garp not the other way around .
Which is why after kuzan attack him and garp counter show that he will not hesitate.
That's more or less is what I am saying. Kuzan questioned Garp if he'd hesitate, and he himself hesitated with his attack, to which, Garp responded without holding back while calling out Kuzan for not doing it.

Garp is essentially saying you're weak coz 'you' hesitate.

No because the Blackbeard Pirates are barely shown to keep them enigmas.

Because he was called such in a databook.

Predicting future events isn't the same as hoping for them. You can hope for a good Lafitte fight, but does that mean Oda will give us that?
And datebooks have been incredibly inconsistent.

And no, Lafittes constantly shown to be one of the most important and hype members of BBs crew. Why throw away that hype and importance to make him namis opponent.

I like Teach, he's a pragmatist with idealistic tendencies, why fight Kuzan and risk taking damage to himself or crew when he can just ask him to join? Why fight a pointless battle against Akainu and marines when he has nothing to gain from it? He's a really interesting character honestly, always using his brain and thinking of the best course of action.

Heck after beating law he was weighin his next action with him on the spot, man's always thinking ahead and I gotta say its pretty entertaining.
Unfortunately, in the fandom's eyes, it's only smart and entertaining when he does it.
When Ryokugyu retreats after being ganged up by 2 emperor crews, Law, Kid, Yamato and the samurai he's being a bitch...

It's maybe highly serious in your own headcanon, but nothing in the Manga states it was. Is Kizaru's finger beam also a high end attack because he used it against the WSM at MF, you know, since it doesn't get any more serious than that, right ?

It's a fodder move used to prove Garp's point he made a second after that Kuzan is going easy on him while Garp is absolutely serious.
Those finger beams killed Hawkins like 5 times, and seriously injured Marco. Because they aren't massive explosion attacks, it doesn't diminish their lethality.

Status
Not open for further replies.