Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The admirals be like
Kizaru: a servant of saturn( he likes to serve him tea)
Aokiji:blackbeard s loyal dog(weaker than a janitor from imepl down)
Akainu(desk worker,gorosei dog i mean that s why he s called the red dog
He got told navy dont mean shit and retreated like a good dog
All bark no bite)
Greenbul(the hypetool used by yonko,he alone destroyed the admiral hype,akainu fanboy)

@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @Extravlad @SakazukiTheFist etc

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I'm sure Mihawk was serving tea to his captain Buggy...oh wait :catsure:

And don't compare the Gorosei who rule the world to Teach who travels across the world to get the love fruit, only to back away from fossil Rayleigh :catsure:
That's a great example, but it still doesn't change the fact that Aokiji, a former admiral of the Navy who was nominated by Sengoku to take the position of Fleet Admiral and was said to be as strong as Akainu, with whom he fought for 10 days straight, has now become a subordinate of an emperor.

We know that Mihawk can defeat Buggy because this interaction between them has already been shown in the panel, but what about Aokiji? Can he defeat his captain, Chad BB? Maybe in his dreams, dreams that he hopes his captain will realize. LOL

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
By this line of reasoning could we argue that he also thought that Ice Ball would not contain WB and hesitated?

Meaningless, as he was surprised when WB used his vibrations to break out of the attack, after all vibrations cannot be frozen, it was an attempt to contain him but it proved to be a failure, same here.
No, we can't because WB isn't Garp and Kuzan knows Garp better than he knows WB and his ability.

We obviously don’t know the full reason yet, be patient
:kriwhat:
Have patience? This fight might get off paneled!

Sure there is more to it but seem like good reason , it's not like BB any worst than the CD he was right under .
Blackbeard is still a pirate though. If Kuzan saw something in him (like Luffy's crewmates saw something special in Luffy), I would have understood. This is just lazy writing.

Unfortunately, in the fandom's eyes, it's only smart and entertaining when he does it.
When Ryokugyu retreats after being ganged up by 2 emperor crews, Law, Kid, Yamato and the samurai he's being a bitch...
This comparison is trash when Kuzan is following BB =>
that's why I'm following Teach!!

And Kuzan squared up against Garp with zero fear or concern, he even seems excited lol.

That’s the difference between a Yonko and an Admiral: Yonko shit their pants at the sight of Rayleigh, Admirals are excited to fight Garp. Lol
Literally everyone knows Teach is a coward lmao.. Why are y’all acting like this something new

Status
Not open for further replies.