Not open for further replies.
The mysterious warden from Impel Down is the man with the burn scar
He knows about Nika and suddenly disappeared
Some people heard of Joy Boy but only a handful of Nika
The warden will be a really important character

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I don't see it that way .
I see it as Kuzan attacking garp showing he is not hesitating and then garp counter .
We have line with garp saying hesitating make you weak which answer Kuzan question if garp willing to kill him .
We have to wait for pics but going but the summary i don't see Kuzan hesitating .
That's literally Garp calling Kuzan weak for hesitating bro.

No, but it'd be laughable to even think an on guard Top Tier would get hit by it given that Post ts Luffy at Shabondy dodged them to the had and called it slow.
Doesn't matter how easy it would be to avoid. If it hits the right spot, it's a one shot on 99.9 percent of the people.

He could legit beat someone into exhaustion and get a guaranteed kill with that as his last attack.

The admirals be like
Kizaru: a servant of saturn( he likes to serve him tea)
Aokiji:blackbeard s loyal dog(weaker than a janitor from imepl down)
Akainu(desk worker,gorosei dog i mean that s why he s called the red dog
He got told navy dont mean shit and retreated like a good dog
All bark no bite)
Greenbul(the hypetool used by yonko,he alone destroyed the admiral hype,akainu fanboy)

@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @Extravlad @SakazukiTheFist etc
Cope seethe mald
:myman:

It's clear as day that Kizaru's finger beams have always been his lowest fodder class attack. That such attack is powerful for others doesn't mean it must be high end for him.

There was not a single finger beam against Old Rayleigh, do you know why, because at that level such attack would be laughable to consider using.
At this point doing that attack would most likely easily be dodge by any decent tier person lol .

Status
Not open for further replies.