Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackbeard vs Hancock
-Hey bitch turn my crewmates back to normal or I'm killing you ! I'm even willing to make a deal with you and Rayleigh to get them back

Blackbeard and crew vs Kuzan
-Sumimasen Kuzan ! What? The 3 nakamas that you froze? It's no big deal ! Let's have a drink ! How about you join me?
From hancock he cant get any usefull information. For BB his crew is not important he would kill everybody for the sake of his dream. Thats why he want aokiji knowledge

He wanted to recruit Kuzan and learn if he knew anything about the man with the burned scar. Lafitte already confirmed Teach could have killed him. Also not Yonko Teach yet. Cry
Cope
He was scared of angering Aokiji more
Hes lucky to have done that cause Kuzan was about to solo his whole crew

BB is lucky :josad:
Post automatically merged:

Can't be possible, right?! AdmiraLs = YC level
Make it make sense!
Yonkotards are coping

He wanted to recruit Kuzan and learn if he knew anything about the man with the burned scar. Lafitte already confirmed Teach could have killed him. Also not Yonko Teach yet. Cry
Red Snitch needs his entire crew to challenge a rusty newly recruited BBPs crew that was folded by Magellan then Sengoku
Kuzan and Sakazuki give 2 craps about this crew and ready to fold them solo

Portrayal speaks for itself, some top tiers need their boyfriends next to them at all times
:myman:

Thoughts about the Teach-Shanks plot now with Law-Kid out of the race?
I think Shanks almost certainly loses to Teach if they meet regardless of how Teach ends up winning
Shanks also seems to be actively going after Teach so I expect we'd see it soon. Only ting that makes me somewhat doubt this clash happening is the whole Garp situation on Fullalead as I'd expect Luffy to go after Teach once Garp inevitably gets captured.
So I'm not sure if we get SHs v BBPs -> SHs v Red Hair Pirates or Red Hair Pirates v BBPs -> SHs v BBPs.

I think Shanks almost certainly loses to Teach if they meet regardless of how Teach ends up winning
Shanks also seems to be actively going after Teach so I expect we'd see it soon. Only ting that makes me somewhat doubt this clash happening is the whole Garp situation on Fullalead as I'd expect Luffy to go after Teach once Garp inevitably gets captured.
So I'm not sure if we get SHs v BBPs -> SHs v Red Hair Pirates or Red Hair Pirates v BBPs -> SHs v BBPs.
Garp is dying let's be real:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.