• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
never seen anything like it
shanks looks more untouchable than teach atm wtf
who is the villain here
Oda is making us underestimate Blackbeard and the Blackbeard Pirates. He's hiding what they can really do offscreen, just so when the Blackbeards actually beat the Red Hair Pirates, it will be actually shocking.

Oh yeah I forgot how they got their 3B bounty

Fraudalgar Law smh
Blackbeard got 2.2B for taking all of WB's territories and establishing himself as a Yonko, no way you think Kid and Law actually deserve 3B with much weaker crews, no territories and no special titles.

They got 3B because the Gorosei looked at Kaido and Big Mom's combined bounties and split it into three amongst Luffy, Kid and Law to downplay Luffy. They even tried covering up his G5 picture and removing his "D" initial.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
sure but then shanks absolutely should too
Really doubt it

He is oda's self insert so he will enjoy all the good portrayal.

But BB is the one who is the actual villain against Luffy.

We know shanks vs BB will happen.....and, I think that will be time when we will see what BB can do actually because as of now we haven't even seen BB using his df combo or his third df - totally in shadows

10 Seconds long Fs means Shanks can see literally anything Law attempts though.

Not saying Commander bums with Fs do something to Law, but with Top Tiers though yes it'll be a huge disadvantage for Law since it's a Top Tier he's dealing with.
by making a move to stop that future
shanks has altered the future
before he sees the next future again
at which point him and law equally have a chance to shape that future. CC capone's explanation with katakuri. The way you just explained it if kaido bothered to see the future, no one would have touched him bar luffy.

so while kidd was preparing a charging station and staring at shanks before he got cut down
law could teleport out of there. he would lose but to imply he would perform in the same manner is completely false.

Status
Not open for further replies.