Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He'd surpass Law if he gets VoC coating. He still needs some serious skill upgrades though. Dude has terrible reactions.
How does he have bad reaction for not being able to dodge while his railgun is out

Shanks is fast and has fs
He'd blitz law or zoro in the same situation
In fact, Zoro and law couldn't even react to half- half serious Kaido's TB

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Yeah I think Blackbeard is nearly at the peak of his power, maybe one more upgrade during Shanks fight
It seems like the only thing he's missing is his third devil fruit.

I fully expect to get that plus, at least a Yami awakening too.(maybe Gura, but I think Yami awakening is guaranteed)

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Law and Kid are going to get upgrades. For Kid the obvious route is adCoC. I wonder what Law will get. FS would help a lot with his fighting style
Imo
Yeah law upgrade will be stronger Luffy and zoro who can save his ass from another top tier in future..just like in dressrosa :gokulaugh:

*Disappears quickly into shadows*

The whole “your just coping because your a loser Kid fan” thing actually pisses me the fuck off.

I’m pretty fucking objective in my powerscaling. Haki>DFs. This is literally a long standing power scaling rule in the series.

I merely apply that rule to Law and criticize the agenda around him suggesting he can beat characters with much better haki portrayal.

But somehow that makes me a “loser” because Kid is one of my favorite characters.

How does he have bad reaction for not being able to dodge while his railgun is out

Shanks is fast and has fs
He'd blitz law or zoro in the same situation
In fact, Zoro and law couldn't even react to half- half serious Kaido's TB
Hm
Zoro was half dead man...ofc he wasnt able to react
Dude was legit on the floor dying lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.