• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
by making a move to stop that future
shanks has altered the future
before he sees the next future again
Altering the future when making a move is one thing, but to act like Shanks does not consistently have an advantage with Fs against someone whose entire problem is needing openings to land attacks on his target is disingeneous.
Anything Law tries is consistently foreshadowed to Shanks, all he has to do is dodge and Law is leaving himself open.

no one would have touched him bar luffy
If he wanted to actually dodge, then yes.
Unless you're using AoE against these type of characters.

The problem for Law is, his only AoE move (ROOM cutting) is also useless against Shanks.

so while kidd was preparing a charging station and staring at shanks before he got cut down
law could teleport out of there. he would lose but to imply he would perform in the same manner is completely false.
Put Law in the same scenario (prepping K-Room to take out Shanks' subordinates).
How will Law teleport, again? He can't use Room to teleport & K-Room at the same time anyway.

Law might be superior than Kid, but against Shanks it's pointless anyway. And if Shanks sees the future, he would know exactly where Law's teleporting to.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I think he ate his 3rd df a long time ago and only Shanks has seen his true form 💀
that could be possible, tho I think Teach scarred Shanks using the claw instead of his zoan form.

I've been wondering what his third fruit could be(out of the introduced zoans). I thought it might be Kaido's(happy it wasn't).

I can't think of any introduced zoan that should be roughly on the same level as Gura and Yami, outside of Marco's and Sengoku's. And that would be weird if he ended up having them because he already fought with both of the characters and made no comment on wanting their fruits.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
How does he have bad reaction for not being able to dodge while his railgun is out

Shanks is fast and has fs
He'd blitz law or zoro in the same situation
In fact, Zoro and law couldn't even react to half- half serious Kaido's TB
Kid's reactions have always been terrible. The last time he dodged/evaded something properly is when he dodged that Number on the live floor.

PS. I forgot he dodged Misery once irrc.

The whole “your just coping because your a loser Kid fan” thing actually pisses me the fuck off.

I’m pretty fucking objective in my powerscaling. Haki>DFs. This is literally a long standing power scaling rule in the series.

I merely apply that rule to Law and criticize the agenda around him suggesting he can beat characters with much better haki portrayal.

But somehow that makes me a “loser” because Kid is one of my favorite characters.
W

Status
Not open for further replies.