Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One must be braindead to debate after this chapter that Old Ray > Old Garp.

Old Garp royally shits on him. While Rayleigh is busy being on life support for sparring 2 minutes with Kiz, Garp is out here putting hands on Kuzan and supposedly coming close to defeating him.
"Coming close to defeating him" :ohreally:

Garp > Ray is common sense. The Dark King may be the legit deal but Garp always had superior portrayal. This is the guy that was rivalling his captain. Idk how some swordbros somehow convinced themselves Ray was sueprior

Shiryu is the final villain for Zolo
No way this weakling will be final Zoro's villain. Zoro's name won't reach the heavens just as he said if he just defeats unnamed scrub from government prison. To become legendary you should fight legends. Mihawk is only suitable character for this role.

I

Indigo

I'm still waiting to see what @Roo considers confirmation that Law will end up as a Straw Hat
Post automatically merged:

You want to protect Lanji Fanboy's from me now :sanjismug:

I make fun with Ladmirals, but if they are even weak enough to lose vs Zolo before EoS and without extreme extreme diff at EoS then they are even more pathetic than I thought.

Ladmirals were suppose to be strongest fighters of Government, Zolo is still Luffy's underling.

If Shiryu = Akainu, then Shiryu > Mihawk, Shiryu is the final villain for Zolo, extreme extreme diff at EoS.
wrong

Mihawk > Shiryu

You want to protect Lanji Fanboy's from me now :sanjismug:

I make fun with Ladmirals, but if they are even weak enough to lose vs Zolo before EoS and without extreme extreme diff at EoS then they are even more pathetic than I thought.

Ladmirals were suppose to be strongest fighters of Government, Zolo is still Luffy's underling.

If Shiryu = Akainu, then Shiryu > Mihawk, Shiryu is the final villain for Zolo, extreme extreme diff at EoS.
I don't care about Lanji its just funny to see you try to slim your way out of the L you taking and fail horribly.

Lol They lose to Zoro, just means Zoro got that Strong and your clown ass think GB thinks every subordinate is the same 🤣🤣🤣. You see the difference to how Kizaru reacted ro Old Rayleigh who was out of practice with his sword fing girls and getting struck. Mans was talking about can you please move and he had to make preparations to capture.
Post automatically merged:

Shiryu is same level as magellan and magellan is below Admirals :kayneshrug:
That was 2 years ago

I feel like Teach might not ever surpass Shanks.
I mean does it really make sense for a DF fighter like Teach to surpass Shanks, one of the strongest haki fighters in one piece?

Honestly feel like Shanks might just avoid Teach altogether and go chill on Lodestar until Luffy arrives after beating Teach in elbaf.
Shanks knew how powerful DFless BB is.

Shanks has BB PTSD.

Shanks never dare to attack BB.

BB was stronger than Shanks at the moment he had 2 DFs, he just didn't care about Shanks.

You're such an Idiot
:broocry: what's going on why even Ladmirals fans are after @Elder Lee Hung

Status
Not open for further replies.