Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid Shanks who was Buggy's rival.
Kid Shanks had a 1billion bounty and was out here fighting mihawk same mofo yall wank . Don't wanna hear it . If a yonko Shanks is warning wb to be weary of bb then that says much about bb. And that in itself is ace wank . And aside that ace was already dying on marineford and he was still going against admirals

I said before with DF awakening Shiryu might be stronger because Shiryu's DFless base was equal to Magellan, thats a very strong base.
Wait, doesn’t this mean Shiryu is stronger than Mihawk too?

you say Mihawk is like YC2 level right? And Shiryu is now stronger than Admirals… So that means Shiryu is the WSS right?

Oden traveled with WB AT LEAST for 9 months since Momo was born on the Moby Dick. I don't remember about Hyori, but if she was that's 18 months - a year and a half at least
Yes, that just confirms what I was saying. Oden is just an intermediate pirate who never really had a fixed crew. He was in Whitebeard's crew for a short time if you want, but he never really was a part of it definitively. It just makes total sense to not see him in the color page. I don't understand why you think he should be in Marco's place, it doesn't make any sense

I can’t say because then they might not leak to me anymore lol. They have about a 50/50 record lol.

Yeah I don’t really see what narrative purpose having Aokiji get whooped by Garp serves other than for Oda to continue to kick Admiral fans while we are down lol. But then again I didn’t really see a major purpose in Oda destroying Kid’s crew but here we are.

Garp’s defeat could actually lead to cool story shit like Teach negotiating with the Government, but I guess Oda has his favorites and doesn’t really care about anyone else.
You're such an Idiot

Yes, that just confirms what I was saying. Oden is just an intermediate pirate who never really had a fixed crew. He was in Whitebeard's crew for a short time if you want, but he never really was a part of it definitively. It just makes total sense to not see him in the color page. I don't understand why you think he should be in Marco's place, it doesn't make any sense
Marco aside, I don't see how you look at him as not integral and having spent a short time with WB when he spent 90% of his pirating career with WB. Got his first bounty there too.
Meanwhile he was only Roger's translator.

multiple translations say that so i take mine over ur specific one, shiryu will never be stronger then aokiji even if u pray 100 times a day for loda :suresure:
Oh Soyz, suddenly you know what “multiple translations” say yet yesterday you didn’t even know that the Viz translation existed

wow, you’ve grown into quite the scholar of translations of One piece chapters from almost a decade ago

if you are such a scholar, I also assume to know that Raws exist too right… Did you know this too? That the original Japanese Raws also exist very easy to find on the internet as well

hehehe, as Translation scholar that you are, I’m sure you have looked at the original Raws and know what they say as well… Right?

Oden was with whitebeard for four years and was a stationed commander of the crew.

Oden was with Roger for less than one and was treated like a guest the entire time. Besides prime Ray >= Oden
Yes, he was part of Whitebeard's crew, but he was not permanently part of it. It's simple to understand, it's just logical not to see him in the color page, so comparing him to Marco and Oden doesn't make sense

Rayleigh > Oden ? Based on what lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.