Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but not as a permanent member. At what point can you say that someone is a part of Whitebeard's crew when they literally spent 80% of their journey with Gold Roger's crew? It doesn't make sense to compare Marco and Oden because supposedly he only lived with them for two weeks. Vivi traveled with the Straw Hats, does that make her a Straw Hat? The same goes for Momo and Kinemon?
Oden traveled with WB AT LEAST for 9 months since Momo was born on the Moby Dick. I don't remember about Hyori, but if she was that's 18 months - a year and a half at least

He was a core member of the WBPs for years and was the captain of the second division Lmao.

What makes kuzan and Blackbeards relationship different from Oden and Whitebeards?
Because one is a permanent member of Blackbeard's crew and the other has spent half his life traveling with Gold Roger, if we follow your logic, should Oden be on the color spread twice? (Instead of Rayleigh and Marco). Oden is just an intermediate pirate who never really had a fixed crew, use your brains instead of coping like that :kuzanshut:

Because one is a permanent member of Blackbeard's crew and the other has spent half his life traveling with Gold Roger, if we follow your logic, should Oden be on the color spread twice? (Instead of Rayleigh and Marco). Oden is just an intermediate pirate who never really had a fixed crew, use your brains instead of coping like that :kuzanshut:
Oden was with whitebeard for four years and was a stationed commander of the crew.

Oden was with Roger for less than one and was treated like a guest the entire time. Besides prime Ray >= Oden

I still doubt it will be Sanji vs Kuzan guys.

If Sanji fight Jesus "The Champion" Burgess I would be happy too. The real question is how much time will Kuzan still be in blackbeard crew.

In a normal race across an island or the entire grandline, I think Kizaru and Sanji are faster than Mihawk

But when it comes to running away or as how Mihawk discribes “Postponing” “retreating” he wins neg diff

that boy is outta there quick as a mf
Bro is the flash
I love Mihawk but he doesn’t seem like someone who cares to run anywhere. He always seems to gracefully arrive at his destination.

Status
Not open for further replies.