Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
- GreenClown said an admiral cant lose to an underling
- Now the strongest admiral is officially BB's underling

Underling arguments in the mud :gokulaugh:

Hell yeah, Magma brat dies at MF if Sengoku didn't stop him. Remember that was a two year younger Garp which makes a big difference

This was a clear foreshadowing =>

I remember how these clowns were throwing tantrums when I told them Aokiji is a BB pirate based on this coverpage 😂
Hey Erkan, did you notice that Kuzan is also officially weaker than Shiryu
I said before with DF awakening Shiryu might be stronger because Shiryu's DFless base was equal to Magellan, thats a very strong base.

DFless Shiryu = Magellan > DFless Admirals.

Awakened DF Shiryu > Admirals.
Similar to how DFless BB was already, top 3 strongest in WB pirates and scarred Shanks, with 1 DF he become Admiral level, with 2 DFs he surpassed Admirals.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Obviously if garp dies to BB, it should be in front of Luffy. If he doesn't die to BB then, he might still die in the final war vs WG and Imu.
BB should be the 2nd last fight before the final great war.
Ya

It's clear oda is making way for those characters like BB who were in his initial plan

The kind of portrayal BB has then him being pen ultimate fight before end game fits well.

Shanks left elbaf.

He came to wano for BB.

He mentioned BB against his fight with kidd.

He will go out to find BB

BB will head to elabaf...gets rpg and head to laugh tale.

Shanks will stop BB - they fight.

Meanwhile Luffy will reach elabf - gets rpg and learns about Shanks defeat.

He moves towards Laugh tale - fights with BB
Basically,the opposite of what i proposed.Makes sense too.Shanks,BB and Luffy will throw hands.I wonder what Buggy will do lol

Last edited:
- GreenClown said an admiral cant lose to an underling
- Now the strongest admiral is officially BB's underling

Underling arguments in the mud :gokulaugh:

Hell yeah, Magma brat dies at MF if Sengoku didn't stop him. Remember that was a two year younger Garp which makes a big difference

This was a clear foreshadowing =>

I remember how these clowns were throwing tantrums when I told them Aokiji is a BB pirate based on this coverpage 😂
Admiral equal? Didn't Akainu beat Kuzan?

Yea Rayleighs not even close to Garp. Garp is a tier above whatever Rayleigh is.
Garp admitted they can't take WB Pirates + Rayleigh at the same time.

Rayleigh is definitely close, he has the official title of 'vice-captain' which Zolo still doesn't have and we didn't see any Rayleigh's rivalry with another Roger pirate while Zolo competes with Lanji. Rayleigh is a special case for sure. He had the authority over anyone after Roger while Lanji doesn't give a fuck about Zolo.

I said before with DF awakening Shiryu might be stronger because Shiryu's DFless base was equal to Magellan, thats a very strong base.

Similar to how DFless BB was already, top 3 strongest in WB pirates and scarred Shanks, with 1 DF he become Admiral level, with 2 DFs he surpassed Admirals.
FYI you took an L this chapter because you were saying a week ago that no pirate underling can surpass an Admiral

Status
Not open for further replies.