Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Blackbeard had this much trouble with Law who had to 2 v 1 Big Mom then Luffy is folding current Blackbeard especially considering Law is 90% his devil fruit and Blackbeard has a fruit to counter abilities

Wepo @Roo

looks like the right hand man when they get serious can pull out feat equal than the captain

Usually you grown stronger (you haki bloom) when you are facing death, maybe Law get a new pu after this experience

@HA001 OF THE RAIN Shiruy didnt run away, like we said from the getgo, Oda is just going with the teacher and studen fight

I still see a death flag over Garp so that Koby can grown stronger and Shiruy is the best dude for that job (kuzan aint a killer) but Shiruy is.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Just leaving this here
Akainu survived 2 defenseless attacks from Whitebeard’s bloodlusted send off, then casually continued the war and fought the commanders. Wonder how the guy who lasted 10 days with Akainu will look after one attack from an inferior (to Wb) Garp
:blobdj:
Idrc about that.
Garp never said Kuzan's holding back.
Thats all i know :goyea:

BB being bloody doesnt mean shit let's be real, he always gets injured in his fights. There's no way to tell how much Law actually pushed him.

I do think it was a mid diff tho but high diff is pushing
It was a negdiff, law got one clean shot on him when he was falling and got neg diffed next just like mid:endthis:

Wepo @Roo

looks like the right hand man when they get serious can pull out feat equal than the captain

Usually you grown stronger (you haki bloom) when you are facing death, maybe Law get a new pu after this experience

@HA001 OF THE RAIN Shiruy didnt run away, like we said from the getgo, Oda is just going with the teacher and studen fight

I still see a death flag over Garp so that Koby can grown stronger and Shiruy is the best dude for that job (kuzan aint a killer) but Shiruy is.
Chopper saw the smile victims, said "fuck them kids I'm making Sulong drugs for Bepo instead" fr though Sulong anytime anywhere is cracked

Status
Not open for further replies.