Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This arc is a f'ing joke in general. Oda keeps making Luffy and Zoro look weak and how we can believe then if they beat someone strong?
Luffy didn't event beat Katakuri.
I don't think its more of a "joke" but rather that Oda doesn't want to exactly downplay a Yonko's crew or a Supernova that barely has gotten screentime this arc.

I actually understand why Luffy/Zoro were hit by Apoo's attacks, they are confusing and hax. Hell, Kizaru didn't even understand what was going on at the time.

I think it'll be fine once everyone gets "serious". Apoo is weird, and we still don't even know what his goals are.

I don't think its more of a "joke" but rather that Oda doesn't want to exactly downplay a Yonko's crew or a Supernova that barely has gotten screentime this arc.

I actually understand why Luffy/Zoro were hit by Apoo's attacks, they are confusing and hax. Hell, Kizaru didn't even understand what was going on at the time.

I think it'll be fine once everyone gets "serious". Apoo is weird, and we still don't even know what his goals are.
I'm fine with Luffy having white-eyes after the explosion. But his staying unconcious for god knows how many seconds? That's a big yiikes. :lusalty:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Yes you are right but things like this can't freakin happen if Luffy wants to beat Kaido and Zoro to potentially beat King. If they are almost out after non haki attacks bro. Raid is gonna be amazing.
Hope nitoryu Kin'emon saves the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.