Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BB haters and Ladmiral wankers are in the mud.

- ''Aokiji is a spy'' :suresure:

- ''BB is dumb, he is not a good leader'' :suresure:

Dumbass BB haters and Ladmiral wankers don't understand, not even Luffy could make Aokiji his bitch.

Chinjao was right, BB's potential as Conqueror and Leader > Luffy.

@Erkan12 Lmao Leech took an L to Bepo :gokulaugh:

You’re finished.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/whats-your-ideal-scenario-for-law.40825/
Liroyru: ''Law gets a power up and wins''

Dumbass, did BB even get hit by Law? Ace probably gave him a tougher low-diff fight than Law. :broocry:

BB randomly low-diff Law, while holding back and not showing any new techniques, Shanks showed new techniques vs. Midd who is weaker than Law. While Shanks asks help from Giants to destroy Midd's ship, BB destroys a fucking SUBMARINE.

Now I need Erkan to hype up Law so BB looks impressive :gokulaugh:
How can I hype Law when BB didn't use any of his new techniques, and Law get Ace treatment? :suresure: Is Law even stronger than Ace?

@Erkan12 fatty with his crew was afraid to fight a crippled Admiral.
Get ready to write another cope essay tomorrow.
When he could make a Ladmiral his underling he should've fought him? BB > Shiryu => Aokiji / Akainu.

Kuzan negs Doc Q? Who cares lol.

Kuzan vs Vasco? Might be impressive but Hancock did the same thing.

Kuzan negs San Juan Wolf? That right there might be some shit actually. Lol

Kuzan angrily goes to start a fight with Teach and Lafitte and Teach apologizes and asks for Kuzan’s forgiveness? Now this, I can work with
:araboss:

@Erkan12 @Blackbeard going to be honest my guys, Blackbeard not wanting to fight Kuzan is very intelligent, trying to recruit him was the correct play but this certainly in no way shape or form implies Teach > Kuzan, lol

@ShishioIsBack early spoilers, as always, look to be massively exaggerated. Kuzan vs Garp seems inconclusive and Kuzan seems fine.

Obviously we need raws though.
Why would BB want to fight Aokiji when he could make him his underling. You expect Aokiji to do nothing when Laffitte wanted to kill him? Of course he is going to fight, BB is smart as usual, true leader, made Aokiji his bitch. :steef: Now we know BB >>> Shiryu=>Aokiji.

@Erkan12 hahahahaha Leach apologizes to Kuzan because he was angry and about to smash them.
ZKKturd can't read, he apologizes for Laffitte's stupidity, you expect Aokiji to not defend himself when they wanted to kill him? Dumbass LOL.

BB made Aokiji his bitch, true Conqueror, true leader.

BB is the only effective leader that can make Aokiji his underling.

@Erkan12 @Swallalala @comrade Uh oh my guys, looks like Yonko Teach with multiple commanders supporting him still didn’t want to fight Aokiji, lol

Kuzan was even ready to fight all of them and Teach backed down. Lol
What happened Aokiji is not underling but partner of BB? :gokulaugh:

This is the first time i'm wondering if Kuzan did actually take a liking to Teach's ideology or something or if this is all a ruse.
True but if you take into consideration what he said to Smoker, " It's me ".. He's undercover..

Actually maybe the whole thing is a plot to get the Blackbeard Pirate's trust and Koby got himself captured on purpose..:specialmeh::kayneshrug:

This is the first time i'm wondering if Kuzan did actually take a liking to Teach's ideology or something or if this is all a ruse.
I think he's an accelerationist. Kuzan sees that Teach is a scumbag, but he still recognizes him as someone who will cause change in the world
The clowns are nami fans thinking shes relevent to the story somehow, the best she will fight is devon :suresure:
Sanji and Lafitte have nothing in common. How'd you guys even come up with this headcanon exactly?

BB haters and Ladmiral wankers are in the mud.

- ''Aokiji is a spy'' :suresure:

- ''BB is dumb, he is not a good leader'' :suresure:

Dumbass BB haters and Ladmiral wankers don't understand, not even Luffy could make Aokiji his bitch.

Chinjao was right, BB's potential as Conqueror and Leader > Luffy.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/whats-your-ideal-scenario-for-law.40825/
Liroyru: ''Law gets a power up and wins''

Dumbass, did BB even get hit by Law? Ace probably gave him a tougher low-diff fight than Law. :broocry:

How can I hype Law when BB didn't use any of his new techniques, and Law was get Ace treatment? :suresure:

When he could make a Ladmiral his underling he should've fought him? BB > Shiryu => Aokiji / Akainu.

Why would BB want to fight Aokiji when he could make him his underling. You expect Aokiji to do nothing when Laffitte wanted to kill him? Of course he is going to fight, BB is smart as usual, true leader, made Aokiji his bitch. :steef: Now we know BB >>> Shiryu=>Aokiji.

ZKKturd can't read, he apologizes for Laffitte's stupidity, you expect Aokiji to not defend himself when they wanted to kill him? Dumbass LOL.

BB made Aokiji his bitch, true Conqueror, true leader.

BB is the only effective leader that can make Aokiji his underling.

What happened Aokiji is not underling but partner of BB? :gokulaugh:
Huh this professional waffler is still on the forum:whitepress:

I mean, miss Doblefinger was introduced as Mr One's partner, and Kalifa was the only CP9 agent to be introduced in W7 alongside Lucci, Blueno, and Kaku: Luffy and Zoro's opponents.

Given his role as a chief of staff of Blackbeard pirates and being portrayed as BB's most trusted man, it is more likely for him to fight Nami. If Ussop and Chopper were to fight Augur and Doc Q, what makes you think the navigator of the BB pirates fights the cook instead of you know, the navigatress.

Status
Not open for further replies.