Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or BB crew looks weaker and weaker after any new chapter? Ignoring Aokiji for a moment:

- BB and his entire crew were demolished by Magellan and Sengoku
- Burgess was defeated by Sabo
- Shiliew couldn't even oneshot Moriah
- Catarina and Vasco were negged by Boa
- Van Augur couldn't even pierce Jean Bart
- Doc Q looked lame again Hachi and Penguin
- Sulong Bepo surprised Van Augur
- Aokiji destroyed Doc Q, Vasco (two times) , Picazarro, and Sanjuan Wolf

Laffitte is their last hope, hopefully his wings were not from a DF and he got something as overpowered as Aokiji's logia :josad:

Do you think that the marine will leave the island without any conseguence?

I cant see Koby,tashigi or the other sword members getting capture. The only dude that will stay back is Garp and I dont know if he will survive.

Is a good thing that Garp die here? I mean he is front of 2 of his student, would be kind of an Ace moment for Koby&Kuzan if Garp die here dont you agree?

Is it just me or BB crew looks weaker and weaker after any new chapter? Ignoring Aokiji for a moment:

- BB and his entire crew were demolished by Magellan and Sengoku
- Burgess was defeated by Sabo
- Shiliew couldn't even oneshot Moriah
- Catarina and Vasco were negged by Boa
- Van Augur couldn't even pierce Jean Bart
- Doc Q looked lame again Hachi and Penguin
- Sulong Bepo surprised Van Augur
- Aokiji destroyed Doc Q, Vasco (two times) , Picazarro, and Sanjuan Wolf

Laffitte is their last hope, hopefully his wings were not from a DF and he got something as overpowered as Aokiji's logia :josad:
All emperor crews are roughly equal.

So most of Blackbeards commanders are weaker because they have Kuzan.

Looking at the battle conclusion, Law looked much better than Kid. Not only his battle was off-paneled, but despite losing, he was still conscious unlike Kid, with Teach being in a state that guarantees at least a mid diff fight

To Kid's behalf though, Shanks' attack on him was unexpected, and unlike Shanks, Blackbeard is always careless at the beginning, but overall Law still looked better

Hell even his crewmates looked better despite the fact that on paper, it looked like he had the better crew, especially with Killer's presence. When on one side, we have crewmates like Heat who quickly surrender and give up Kid's poneglyph copies to tje ememy(Shanks), the heart pirates went out in honor, with Bepo even going Sulong mode to save his captain

Shows how much Oda played favorite here lol
except kidd took out all snitches commanders

but don't let facts get in the way of your narrative

Status
Not open for further replies.