• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Avallo Pizarro and Vasco Shot already confirmed as frauds
Aokiji casually froze them
Well Vasco Shot was trashed even by Boa Hancock

I think that Blackbeard's 3rd is Lafitte, with Shiryu obviously being the 2nd

Aokiji is clearly not truly a member of the crew, he is infiltrating them
Yep, when shp clash against bbp, kuzan no longer part of bb crew, he's gone with another mission.

Translations seem very interesting. Admiral hype still lives. Kuzan wasn’t scared of BB or Garp and willing to face the whole BB crew. I want to know more about the motivation behind him joining though. Kuzan even going as far as freezing his older nakama is crazy. I get he hates marines because of Akainu but this is going too far.

Garp claiming that his punch getting much weaker is crazy. These old legend were really super strong. If Kuzan is freezing his older subordinates without a doubt, I doubt he’ll hesitate to fight and defeat Garp here.

Finally we got the gist of Rocky Port incident. I wonder how Koby was involved in it. Law’s ship got destroyed and his whole crew is captured except Bepo? I wonder if they’ll bounce back or Law just retires

He didn't run from Lakainu, Pre-Yonko BB retreated from Lakainu who was being backed by Marine Fleets and could call Buster Call whenever wanted.

WB retreated vs random marines for the same reason, they are backed by Marine fleets.

BB sitting with an Admiral that equal to Lakainu and acting like he is no threat to him should tell you something lmao. Plus he even made Lakainu's equal his underling, dumbass BB haters still can't understand BB's behaviours nor One Piece :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.