Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Man there's nothing to consider
Birdcage doesn't drain his stamina

Jack is indeed strong , just cause your fac character is called weakling and got mid diffed by g4 doesn't mean Kaido is lying

Doffy is overrated for no reason cause he's hailed as "best villain"
He still didn't do better than Cracke did

No top tier losing to pre fs Luffy even when weakened
If Katakuri couldn't lose to even fs g4, no reason for me to believe Doffy was top tier and got trashed by g4 both rounds.
Well we will see in the future what is hes destiny. Also he was midd Villian not good at all. Hes backstory is Ok though and WG connection

Burn scar man is the lurking legend? Based off another infamous pirate? Is he the pirate Oda cannot wait to draw with an eye patch? Will he absorb Kidd and friends into his crew after finding them sinking? Will he be the greatest enemy the strawhats will face to date?

It's not Saul.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Two frauds fighting and do Dressorsa Sabo ground breaking lvl feat
How's your day when you find out Garp Galaxy impact was barely extra-small town lvl
:milaugh:
I also got caught up in the previous chapter. LMAO But it only really destroyed some buildings. LMAO
Something that an elephant weapon can do as well, especially now that Luffy can coat himself with Haoshoku and Acoa.

I’m greatful for what’s being shown but Oda has to show more….. skipping the Law fight is an L move and the Akainu Vs Aokiji fight shouldn’t have been skipped either. Now WE MUST SEE the full extent of this Garp fight. Otherwise wtf is Oda even doing at that point

He didn't run from Lakainu, Pre-Yonko BB retreated from Lakainu who was being backed by Marine Fleets and could call Buster Call whenever wanted.

WB retreated vs random marines for the same reason, they are backed by Marine fleets.

BB sitting with an Admiral that equal to Lakainu and acting like he is no threat to him should tell you something lmao. Plus he even made Lakainu's equal his underling, dumbass BB haters still can't understand BB's behaviours nor One Piece :suresure:
Insane cope, he ran away the moment he heard his name you loser:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.