• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how people started claiming Garp attack was yonko level

That Zoro was top tier cause he cut Kaido or stopped hakai briefly

Etc...

:josad:Bepo isn't above Carrot
He's not beating any YC

How does it work? He runs away from Akainu but asks an Akainu equal to join him? And now he's captain of the kuzan that nearly killed Akainu.

Using Blackbeard to make a strategic retreat makes more sense than trying to teach a duck to ride a bicycle. LOL
There's a simpler answer. Blackbeard simply became stronger. He feels comfortable enough to ask Kuzan to join his crew whereas a year before he was apprehensive.

Look at his crewmates. They were useless against Ace. Meaning they had no haki.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
So the titanic captains are supposed to be commanders of their own ships, correct? I wonder if one of them will be in command of the Numbers equivalent for the BBPs...

Things against burnt scar man being Saul
1. Travels in a pitch black ship
2. Maelstrom/vortex df or ability
3. Present in the NW long before Timeskip.

We know that everyone like Shanks presumed Saul dead
Also, Saul has no reason to prevent people from getting the poneglyph

Ohara's will was that knowledge should be available to everybody. Guarding a poneglyph to prevent people from finding one piece seems like the opposite of this. While Saul is a possibility, I feel like its more likely that he is just the bookkeeper at the elbaf library.

I think I missed the part in which kuzan actually tried and this old man>current Luffy:endthis:
Kuzan tried. And you have got to be trolling. All galaxy impact did was KO and destroy a small plaza. Bajrang gun absolutely would have killed everyone on Onigashima including named strong characters.

That's precisely why it was so important to move it

Status
Not open for further replies.