Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Exactly what I was talking when I said that Luffy's resistance and durability was inconsistent as fuck and varies with the plot lol. In many other cases Luffy wouldn't have been really fazed by this explosion but here somehow he's knocked out for a time lol.
I wonder if Apoo made the second attack originate from within Luffy's body. Probably why smoke is coming out of his mouth

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Uh, actually I didn’t. Point me to where I said, in acknowledging that Apoo is tough to deal with, that he was anywhere other than what I thought he was to begin with, given that Luffy got right back up like nothing happened?
You were talking mad shit about Zoro earlier, but when it comes to luffy it's impossible to dodge
:okay:

Zoro is not my favorite character, but :okay:

Also find it interesting that only Sanji fans are telling me to chill out, y’all are the most defensive/reactionary people in this entire fandom on any given day. Kindly miss me with that bullshit.
come one, I'm not talking just about you, i talking about all the people here who got offended when someone bashing their favourite character and take it too seriously like it was a personal attck or something, that's including sanji fanboy.

do you seriously think I'm serious about all the zoro bashing and sanji wanking? no, I'm not, I'm just here to have fun and have discussion about one piece and its characters (including bashing, wanking and trolling)
i just feel sorry to whoever got offended when people doesn't like their favourite character, and that happened, because they took this cartoon character too seriously that its affecting them on personal level when people insulting them:feelscryingman:

The raid of Onigashima is really starting good, lol.
I had the feeling that Wano would be even more controversial than WCI and its many plot inconsistencies, ridiculous plot devices and extreme plot armor and it's heading right in that direction.
That's basically OP now. If we're gonna get served nonsense, then at least give us enjoyable nonsense. I've given up on this arc having any actual quality, so might as well give wild feats for power scaling and meathead action.
:kata:

You were talking mad shit about Zoro earlier, but when it comes to luffy it's impossible to dodge
:okay:
No, not at all. I wasn’t talking about Luffy specifically, just in general. I’m not concerned with Luffy, I’m not insecure about him. I’ve had arcs and arcs of random shit happening to Luffy to understand that’s the way it goes for him. He’s up like nothing happened, which is fine for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.