Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol fans are talking about a big difference because of the blood on Teach's face. Then is Zoro in high diff with Kaido?(up to apa and half dead). And now compare Kaido (a monster of endurance and strength) after a fight with Zoro (half-dead before apa) and Teach (the weakest yonko physically) against Lol (after apa and healthy)

DFless BB scarred Shanks, and he has a special body, how he is weakest physically? Lmao.

Law > Zolo, so that only proves BB's power.

Law also got stronger by showing Haki improvement after Wano. Zolo can't do shit if they turn him into something else with DF. Law's Haki is strong enough to stop it.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
I know I’m just saying it likely won’t happen. Remember the marines are really strict and almost didn’t let Koby in because he was on a pirate ship

I think the most likely options are SHs or Cross Guild. Idk if Croc or Mihawk would trust Law tho
Getting the parallel of Law and Crocodile, Both got their crew annihilated but the captain and right arm remained united.

So Law can join the Cross Guild just like Crocodile and Daz Bones

DFless BB scarred Shanks, and he has a special body, how he is weakest physically? Lmao.

Law > Zolo, so that only proves BB's power.

Law also got stronger by showing Haki improvement after Wano. Zolo can't do shit if they turn him into something else with DF. Law's Haki is strong enough to stop it.
How can Law be stronger than Zoro when his haki is dogshit by comparison?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Did u think he will be the final villain??
Nah

Most likely WG is EoS villain.

But I do feel that BB vs luffy would be more like a parallel of fight which happened among D's during Void century - Joy boy vs someone

So I don't think BB vs luffy will happen until laugh tale or we learn more about Ancient kingdom.

Also, the way oda is portraying BB, I don't think BB vs luffy is happening anytime soon.

When you are a retarded Larine shit of course you are delusional still, the fact that Aokiji is an underling of BB, these dumb trolls still run their mouth.

Why Shiryu says they are not ready you dumb fuck? Thats exactly why BB says he is not ready, they don't even have a ship. BB fought Sengoku+Garp, Lakainu would get killed if BB wanted to fight Marines again.
They have a ship stop repeating lies god damn. Blackbeard literally said the same thing he said to shanks at marineford "we re not ready for that" it's that simple. He didn't say I am not ready he said I am not ready for that after learning akainu was on it. How in the absolute fuck this equate to them just not having a fucking ship? "I am not ready for that" literally does not fucking describe the possible lack of ship so stop being an absolute moron:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

??? Why...is Zoro vs Mihawk wrong....
Yes, mihawk Vs zoro will be zoro last fight:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.