Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh shit ima genius x2

Blackbeard like xebec wants to be king of the world
Imu the current unknown king is the head of the world government. The world government's 3 main strongholds being enies lobby, impel down, and marineford

An ex cipher pol agent joining and them being his top 3 would mirror imu the current king

Technically tho they're still missing someone to represent the warlords. They have moria locked up but with him being way out of his prime and just him hating blackbeard i doubt it. Itd be an interesting twist if he did for some reason choose to join. I do still either him or his seraphim using all of the other seraphims shadows would be badass as hell
Doubt weevil will join but itd also be an interesting twist
Weevil canonically hate Blackbeard:endthis:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
When you want to celebrate Kuzan being BB's underling, and then you get this:

Sorry bro, my crew fucked up. Don't kill us!:risiup:
You know the funny thing, I don’t even have a real issue with Kuzan being weaker than Teach in concept, I’d always said I thought Teach was secretly the strongest right now before he started handing Admiralgang anti-Yonko ammunition on a silver fucking platter,

But damn, Teach really did beg for Kuzan’s forgiveness when his whole crew was present against Kuzan alone, lmfao

The same Teach who brought the weaker half of his captains to face 3 billion Law. Lol

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
bro just drop it

this is just sad
dude picked the worst possible character to dickeat and cant get over the fact that they are a side character

shades of Gin fans
Ngl Pot Goblin annoys me sometimes, all they do is talk about Carrot
:suresure::saden::ihaha:
It's almost as bad as the Yamato fans ngl
But hey.. At least she's technically a member
:salt:

You know the funny thing, I don’t even have a real issue with Kuzan being weaker than Teach in concept, I’d always said I thought Teach was secretly the strongest right now before he started handing Admiralgang anti-Yonko ammunition on a silver fucking platter,

But damn, Teach really did beg for Kuzan’s forgiveness when his whole crew was present against Kuzan alone, lmfao

The same Teach who brought the weaker half of his captains to face 3 billion Law. Lol
he was ready to face Luffy and straw hats too since he didnt know which one would come lol

Cant be. Ochoku/Wang Zhi was defeated by BB and apparently this person predates the Aokiji/Akainu fight because Aokiji makes a joke that he had burned scars and they mention that thats too recent (2 years ago, which is when the Rocky Port incident happened).

It could be Silver Axe or Rocks, but then Id question why nobody is calling them by name.
i think it must be a char not introduced yet. although i think it will be whoever moved the fishman island poneglyph, so i dont think this whirlpool power is devil fruit related after all because they'd have to be able to swim. this could strictly be a haki feat or even a top tier fishman karate feat.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Instant island level feats

Vs
10 days full power labour for half island level feats

:holdthisl:

vs

Straight from Oda's mouth

Damn this is the longest Tejas comment of all time lmfao, how long did this take you? 45 seconds? I didn’t know your attention span could last that long lol.

I gotta give myself props for eliciting a response from you that was more in depth than a lazy half-sentence. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.