Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Again, if people have seen this persons burn scars, then why cant Xebec be ID'ed as that person?

Im just playing Devils Advocate. It absolutely could be Xebec, but I just question why they arent recognized then.
Xebec thing happened decades ago.

Remember when Garp was talking about God valley and everyone was clueless?

The incident was wiped out.

So totally sure that no one knew that xebec is even alive . And, those who saw him only remembered his burnt face.

Xebec is locked in Impel Down, frozen. Might be his clone.
But I have no idea when that black ship thing happened.
If he works for WG, the RPG can end up on the Red Line.
That would make WG war just a warm-up for the PK race.
Which fits with Oda's statement that OP ends when treasure is found.
Nah

Wg seem to be the final opponent as of now because of their involvement in wiping Ancient kingdom.

And, as I said earlier, we haven't seen xebec real face - only silhouette. And, we learnt about him at the time when oda talked about lurking legend...

Yeah

Koby is a hakiman and was trained by Garp. ACoC is just what happens if you have CoC and ryuo. Koby will awaken CoC in hachinosu, then train for ACoC(via training for ryuo) with Garp or Sengoku(if Garp is captured).
I see this happening 100 percent. I also see his base stats increasing or being shown once that chain comes off. It's just that when it does happen alot of people are going to call it power creep or bs etc etc

Xebec is locked in Impel Down, frozen. Might be his clone.
But I have no idea when that black ship thing happened.
If he works for WG, the RPG can end up on the Red Line.
That would make WG war just a warm-up for the PK race.
Which fits with Oda's statement that OP ends when treasure is found.
I think Oda's statment is being taken too literally here. The journey absolutely ends when OP is found, but imo the story will still have its war/climax afterwards.

We know we have to return to FI at some point because Luffy/Joyboy is prophesied to destroy the island and Noah needs to be used to save FI. This suggests that the Final War probably takes place on Mariejois, because its directly above FI.

Laugh Tale "should" be beyond Lodestar, at least as we should be interpreting Inu and Roger's statements. Nobody can go beyond Lodestar. The Log poses stop working, which is why you need the 4 RPs after reaching that island.

Plus....Whitebeard mentions that finding One Piece leads to the war with the WG. Roger's statements after findinf it also imply the same thing, that using One Piece and the Ancient Weapons for "something" can only be done at the right time

Cant be. Ochoku/Wang Zhi was defeated by BB and apparently this person predates the Aokiji/Akainu fight because Aokiji makes a joke that he had burned scars and they mention that thats too recent (2 years ago, which is when the Rocky Port incident happened).

It could be Silver Axe or Rocks, but then Id question why nobody is calling them by name.
Maybe the guy is burned beyond recognition.

Zoro the swordsman has no barehand haki feat, why did I even argue with this dumbass, need to upgrade my game:risicheck:
When you are retard enough to take that ''Warine'' name when the Marines always take the Ls, no one can cure your dumb brain :suresure:

Of course special swords and sword techniques amplifies Zolo's attacks always, and that's why Big mom hyped Zolo's sword instead of hyping Zolo's Haki dumbass:

Where is Zolo's Haki? Its all sword is mentioned :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.