Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause I am trying to link Saul to this and Shiryu's hunch, the Road Poneglyph was first in fishman Island when Roger went there looking for it.

I wonder if Saul knows/has seen the person carrying the road poneglyph. Unless he himself gained a devil fruit ability he seems out of question, and a giant can't sneak around like that pretty dure the burned scar man would be identified as a giant in that case.
I can see it still being Saul for one reason, the storm they mention. He’s a D which heavily is connected to storms.

So I don’t think DF is necessary for that.

yes but i wouldnt put it pass oda to do something like that. koby has grown in strength a lot more than any other side character. oda continues to make it a point that he keeps getting stronger.
Yeah but even end of pre timeskip he was still weaker than even Blueno. Current Coby is still likely at most around Drakes power.

Growing to beating Kuzan should be impossible in the span of a few weeks to months.

I

Trust me i get this, it is likely all of these characters collide. He did "resolve" Kid and Law's plotlines for PK fairly quickly. Either Garp or Kuzan will lose soon and be made less relevant eventually.

And yes, many of the characters I mention probably are more endgame than anything, but as we know, volume for Oda just means longer arcs in general. They will all be involved in more related arcs, but it just means arcs are bulkier. The good news is it should mean less side charcters, but even Vegapunk has 7 selves lmao
At the pace Oda going at it should be easy to resolve certain aspect with character and plot points .
I think at this point it's a question of how good they get done more than it getting done .

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Did Kuzan even get hurt? Lol

I mean, the strongest Yonko couldn’t even bruise Akainu, but did Kuzan even bleed from Garp’s AdCoC? Lol
Bleeding/bruising is dead to me.

Oda is terrible at handling fights and it will continue.

Remember Luffy vs Kaido? Like Kaido seemed okay until Big Punchu into lava.

Oda should've never label this manga as battle shonen.

Status
Not open for further replies.