Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
exatly, "said to be"

most people in the One Piece world have never seen Imu, Blackbeard, Shanks, Mihawk, Dragon go all out

Kaido and Big Mom were the active ones

while the rest are just hiding in the shadows the entire time and not doing anything

i can see Oda saying the same thing when Imu starts doing some broken shit
The difference between him and Mihawk for example is that it's not even up to debate, he is the world strongest swordsman no questions asked:endthis:

While they were doing that Akainu was doing the same .
Since he appear right in front of Jinbe who was running with luffy before Akainu even get attack by WB in chapter 575.
So Akainu was fast enough to get into a fight with WB and still out pace jinbei and end up in front of him in chapter 577.
Akainu was MIA. The moment he regained consciousness, there was rumbling in the ground

In the meantime the entire episode of Teach arrival, WB schooling Teach, BB crew killing WB, Teach taking Gura Gura with an elaborate ritual happened

anyways, i'm done with this discussion, because i'm sure of what i'm saying here

Blackbeard and Imu are gonna be absolutely broken characters that break the rules of the universe, so they obviously are gonna look stronger than Big Mom and Kaido going forward

Shanks already looks absurd 40 chapters after Wano, and didn't even use his all out power yet

Mihawk will be around Shanks level, even if a little weaker

Dragon will also be a fucking absurd monster, having the MC's Dad and Mysterious Character buff

and all the Admirals are gonna have to rise up to face all these characters in the final war

it's just how shounen mangas go

the power scale will continue to go crazy, the feats will continue to go crazy, and both Kaido and Big Mom won't look as impressive anymore

just look how people feel about Old Whitebeard now, compared to back in the Marineford days

it is what it is

i know, it's hard to accept

but go read Naruto, Bleach, Dragon Ball, or whatever Shounen you want

it always happens
I really don't think the scale will get much bigger .
Like it took us near 500 plus chapter for us to get stuff near MF with what WB did with BM , Kaido , luffy , Law.
BB and Imu will be broken and luffy already doing island size attack but in term of scale don't think get much larger even if the attack more powerful .

Status
Not open for further replies.