Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 1081, "Kuzan, Captain of the 10th ship of the Blackbeard Pirates"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Really good ideas behind that,the similarities of the ships are there .
that would mean Dragon has the Last Road Poneglyph .
There is one reason i don‘t think he is the individual they are searching ,is Robin.
Until Zou Robin didn‘t knew about the existance of the Red Poneglyphs .
If Dragon is the one who had ,it wouldn‘t make much sense if he didn‘t show it to Robin .

overall it looks like the Person with the power of creating whirlpools wasn‘t really seen in the last couple of years .

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I don’t understand this. Do people want galaxy fist to nuke the entire island when Sword and koby are close to the impact area?
Garp explicitly stated that his attack got weaker, that's the current limit of the attack, even though he wanted to destroy the entire island with Galaxy Impact he couldn't, because what he currently demonstrated from the attack is the maximum he can do, otherwise there would be no reason for him to say that he got weaker when he can increase the power of the attack.

Where are all those tards that were wanking the shit out of Garp's attack?
  • Literally a street at best was pushed away
  • Couldn't knock out all the fodder even with CoC
  • Garp admits it was weak
If I had the time I'd be quoting all those dumbasses that were saying it was Bajrang Gun level, you know who you are
:holdthisl:

Aokiji might be a COC candidate,he seems to be his own man now.Loved the small Aokiji flashback.Garp is pretty fucking strong despite his age.The sulong medicine was a nice twist too.I think BB will make Law's crew captive to blackmail Law.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Elder Lee Hung

Admiral hate is too strong
this chapter Kuzan took HALF of BBP like a utter joke, it was even less than neg diff
and yet spoilers said : "GARP HAD THE UPPER HAND"

Garp can't win this battle
now I'm not sure cause of plot or power
but Aokiji is having this one
I might just subscribe to your YouTube channel for this beautiful comment. Lol

Yeah I agree, neg diff is almost too strong a term to describe what Kuzan did to Pizarro and Vasco, he literally just defeated them casually in a drunken rage.

And my stance is still that Kuzan high diffs old Garp, Garp will have his moments and won’t go down easily but Kuzan is winning this imo.

Dragon would be cool too,but he is a world renowed criminal.People would put two and two together and figure out its him.The man marked by the flames is probably some old legend that got disfigured by being burned.It could be Xebec,Shiki,Crocks,Saul or some new character from this generation.

I might just subscribe to your YouTube channel for this beautiful comment. Lol

Yeah I agree, neg diff is almost too strong a term to describe what Kuzan did to Pizarro and Vasco, he literally just defeated them casually in a drunken rage.

And my stance is still that Kuzan high diffs old Garp, Garp will have his moments and won’t go down easily but Kuzan is winning this imo.
it's up to me to defend Kuzan Hype for next 2 week

I will take the hate for it

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Where are all those tards that were wanking the shit out of Garp's attack?
  • Literally a street at best was pushed away
  • Couldn't knock out all the fodder even with CoC
  • Garp admits it was weak
If I had the time I'd be quoting all those dumbasses that were saying it was Bajrang Gun level, you know who you are
:holdthisl:

Wait there were idiots saying that level G3 shit was on the same level as Luffy's BG? Hells.