Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
That's more or less confirmation that she is not as relevant as to become a SH.

Imagine spending two major arcs with SHs and then getting off-panelled in most of the wano and not even getting good bye panel lol

And, she has no story. She will return to zou and then will appear to aid SHs during some war. That's all
Her stuff in Wano is underrated
You said yourself she spent a lot of time with the SHs so no goodbye makes 0 sense which means it's a loose end that'll be tied up when she shows up on Egghead

It was a cliffhanger for a reason leaving off with her thinking of Pedro's will

Who was important to Luffy btw so her leaving the story on that note is even more unlikely
:pepecafe:

DF awaken is good but, what they really need is unlock Haki.

Robin needs CoA for mastery with ter DF
Brook needs CoA cause his Swordsmanship
Chopper needs CoA cause of his Zoan
Yeah,i would like that too,but i think Oda is going with a mixed theme for the straw hats.BB's crew relies on devil fruits,Shanks on haki and Luffy will be a mix of devil fruit,haki and technology.Who knows,Vegapunk might even have some sort of raid suit that Sanji would be cool with using and i'm getting the feeling some straw hats will get Kairoseki weapons too,so Logias won't be much of a threat despite their lack of haki.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Her stuff in Wano is underrated
You said yourself she spent a lot of time with the SHs so no goodbye makes 0 sense which means it's a loose end that'll be tied up when she shows up on Egghead

It was a cliffhanger for a reason leaving off with her thinking of Pedro's will

Who was important to Luffy btw so her leaving the story on that note is even more unlikely
:pepecafe:
It wasn't a cliffhanger.

All it means is Carrot is no longer important in the eyes of Oda 🤭🤭

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Yeah,i would like that too,but i think Oda is going with a mixed theme for the straw hats.BB's crew relly on devil fruits,Shanks on haki and Luffy will be a mix of devil fruit,haki and technology.Who knows,Vegapunk might even have some sort of raid suit that Sanji would be cool with using and i'm getting the feeling some straw hats will get Kairoseki weapons too,so Logias won't be much of a threat despite their lack of haki.
Well if Vegapunk will really PU the Strawhats, só will be:
- A new version of General Franky
- A new Clima Tatic for Nami
- More explanation of Germa Powers
- Usopp Kairoseki bullets