Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you know the hat ?
The hat?

The hat in there is Blackbeard's hat when he was young, then Lafitte's top hat and Sanji's ball/bowler hat.
It's not scaling, it's mirroring. Zoro would fight Lafitte if Shiruyu is taken out or not in the picture anymore for some reason. We don't know what will happen. But that Penquin looks creepily like Lafitte.
I think it's just Sanji vs Lafitte evidence.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
On the bolded bit, Sanji
This was in his first Vivre card. According to Oda Sanji performs a role akin to that of a Staff Officer for the the SHs.

Right Page 2nd image on the extreme left.
With his quick wittedness, he occasionally saves the crew from perilous situations.
Sanji is an existence akin to that of a Staff Officer/Advisor

Nothing is 100% till we see Sanji matched up against him. It's pretty obvious to me however.
Hell in this chapter alone, you can pretty much tell who won't be Sanji's opponent given how they were treated against Aokiji.
Portrayal is key.

With regards to the the King argument, it was obvious Sanji wasn't going to fight him reason being that he's Kaido's strongest commander any one that thought otherwise isn't reading the story properly. Only way Sanji could've fought King is if Zoro was given someone stronger. Pending that Queen was always Sanji's opponent. With regards to Nami, I'm not saying she can't fight opponents much stronger than her. I do however think that Staff Officer rank is too much for her. To me it's the equivalent of pushing for Nami v a Calamity on Wano.
Fair enough for Sanji - Chief of staff connection

I think Nami can take some of the organisation stuff but it’s true that Sanji fits the role too.

:milaugh:
Jabra was never scared of Lucci tho :kayneshrug:
Pinzarro was acting like he wanted all the smoke when he first joined the crew but now he can't even wreck the town a bit coz he doesn't want Teach to get angry :suresure:. What did Teach do to this man:catsweat:
Doesn't mean anything. Katakuri fears Big Mom too, Calamities are stated to fear their captain when he's mad too. And he doesn't want the hassle from Teach, because he can be too destructive unless absolutely necessary.

To handle Pizarro's and Burgess powers only strongest straw hats can do it. Since Zoro vs Shiryu that leaves Jinbei and Sanji vs Pizarro and Burgess.

Doesn't mean anything. Katakuri fears Big Mom too, Calamities are stated to fear their captain when he's mad too. And he doesn't want the hassle from Teach, because he can be too destructive unless absolutely necessary.

To handle Pizarro's and Burgess powers only strongest straw hats can do it. Since Zoro vs Shiryu that leaves Jinbei and Sanji vs Pizarro and Burgess.
Not really. I think Franky Shogun and Robin are also good matchups against him. Hell they might not even need Haki to beat him (i.e. Franky for instance might be able to use sensors to detect him) and even if they do, could be a good way for Oda to have then unlock it.

That’s assuming Pizarros powers are going to play out just like picas.