Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
This chapter was necessary for two reasons:
1. To bring the Luffy fans down from the clouds where they flew since "FS too strong" days...
2. To neg diff all the candies who thought Zoro's endurance was affected at all by the faint scene.

Regarding the Supernova ranking, nothing is changed:
Zoro>Law>Luffy>Kidd>Drake>Urogue>Apoo>Bege>Killer>Hawkins>Bonney

Mr. 3 and Miss GoldenWeek weren't push overs either, but they pale in comparison to Mr. 0 and Mr. 1. My point is that circumstances and scenarios are just as important as measuring raw ability. Apoo's powers are formidable, and they were even more formidable thanks to advantageous position of his enemies not knowing how his powers worked and surrounding them with pawns.

This was an opportunity to hype up Apoo, not discredit Luffy or Zoro.
I don't know about that, Apoo couldn't have been hyped without Luffy literally passing out from the explosion and getting carried after, like Zoro still standing after the cut.

J

Jo_Ndule

YC3/YC2/1 is nonsense

Killer, Drake and Hawkins are Top Vet/Low high tier
Big father Capone is low high tier
Apoo is mid high tier with Urouge, Pero Judge, Enma Zoro (might be high high tier) , Jinbei, RS Sanji
Wano Law is high high tier (being generous)
Kidd is inbetweener.
Luffy is low top

:milaugh: Apoo didn't sneak attack Luffy the second time... Nor did he sneak attack Zoro
They got manhanled

He schooled Your Wano Luffy and Wano Zoro like fodders

According to your logic Apoo>Katakuri >Cracker confirmed since Doffy (with help from Bellamy trebol) is above Kata/Cracker coz he fought DR base/g2 Luffy and DR Law :cheers: wait... Doffy was tagged and had to separate them.
Apoo did better vs Enma Zoro & Luffy

The only thing I agree is that pre ts Apoo AP ~ Marc
Luffy AP>Apoo>~G3>=Marco~ pre ts Apoo
It's not a "fight" if the people fighting don't know it's a fight and aren't prepared. That's just a sneak attack.

And I still give credit for sneak attacks (though obviously NOT = to a frontal attack). That was a strong attack. But I ain't putting him much more than a "YC3.5" like Dressrosa G2/G3 Luffy.

You think the alliance has 4 YC3 level characters bar Luffy/Zoro/Kidd whilst Kaido only has a single YC3 character? Let's not forget the dukes, Ashura and Denjiro.
Yes the Youkous are Strong has hell for a reason.
Vista,Ace,Teach,marco Jozu. All should be yc4 or above. Also Oda has hyped the supernovas especially Apoo with his bounty and potrayal rivalry to Kid. The Dukes are not Yc3 level. They had rest and took turns and still couldn't put him down

Where was it stated that he was loosing so much blood that he would have died?

So he passed out due to overwhelming blood loss and not impact of an attack? So its the same thing that happened to Luffy against Hody?

Or you live in a fantasy world where every wound can make you loose life threatening amount of blood if left untreated?
He took a bad hit and was bleeding out as he fainting... how would that have stopped if Hiyori wasn't around? Wounds like that don't stop bleeding on their own

YC3/YC2/1 is nonsense

Killer, Drake and Hawkins are Top Vet/Low high tier
Big father Capone is low high tier
Apoo is mid high tier with Urouge, Pero Judge, Enma Zoro (might be high high tier) , Jinbei, RS Sanji
Wano Law is high high tier (being generous)
Kidd is inbetweener.
Luffy is low top
Drake is better than any top vet, stop it. Drake isn't lower than Yc4.

You'd have to do alot more than just stop the bleeding and dressing it up, You'd need to disinfect the wound and Stitch it up before even wrapping it up in bandages. Otherwise you'll risk getting the wound infected.
Your talking about dealing with infection. To stop bleeding you just need pressure and bandages

Luffy didn't receive any slash attack, jesus! are you blind?
Luffy received a punch and an explosion, the explosion is obviously more damaging than a superficial slash.
Am I bling or are you retarded and don't have ability to read because I never said Luffy took a slash

Explosion is not more dangerous than slash in context of One Piece lol, likes of Usopp of taken much bigger explosions without even getting decapitated, hell Zoro has taken explosions caused by light waves far bigger than ones caused by sound waves.

As a matter of fact half dead Zoro has taken this and didn't even pass out

By bending over backward and coming up with every excuse in the world, you are making Luffy look like shit. Is Luffy's endurance worse than pre TS half dead Zoro's?

Why zoro is a factor lol
Only because of the way i rank the supernova

Like i have luffy comparable to the top
Zoro middle (same area i put apoo)
And sanji even tho hes not one comparable to the lower ones

At least before the recent strawhat powerups which makes it more difficult imo to scale but eh i still have hope for the other supernova to grow aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.