Future Events The next battle is quite obvious.

Fuji vs Cross guild soon?

• Total voters
There aren't much relevant characters around that Oda can throw in the mix now but the absence of Fujitora is very striking. He's been MIA for a long time now. Ryokugyu is back at the HQ as 1 Admiral is always stationed there at all times.

My guess is that Fujitora and Smoker will get in some kind of fight with Cross guild. Oda hasn't forgotten about Smoker, we see Tashigi around as well. Smoker and Fuji were chilling together before too.

Do you think this will happen ?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
There aren't much relevant characters around that Oda can throw in the mix now but the absence of Fujitora is very striking. He's been MIA for a long time now. Ryokugyu is back at the HQ as 1 Admiral is always stationed there at all times.

My guess is that Fujitora and Smoker will get in some kind of fight with Cross guild. Oda hasn't forgotten about Smoker, we see Tashigi around as well. Smoker and Fuji were chilling together before too.

Issho will get clowned if it happens though? Not sure it's something you should want to happen.

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Let's hope Fuji doesn't clown a certain someone
Still saying this after how Aramaki's interactions with Shanks went?

If Mihawk doesn't clown/dominate Issho if they fight, I'd place Shanks above Mihawk.

Though Zoro becoming a hakiman and Mihawk's insane bounty makes me think Oda wants to keep his hype intact; if he was a fraud, no reason to give him such a bounty or state he's a superior swordsman to Shanks.

If Zoro's a hakiman, Mihawk should be as well.

Still saying this after how Ryokugyu's interactions with Shanks went?
Absolutely yes. Shanks didn't do shit no matter how overblown Ryokugyu's reaction was.

Mihawk doesn't clown/dominate Issho if they fight, I'd place Shanks above Mihawk.
That's totally a possibility anyways. The narrative completely favors Shanks.
Though Zoro becoming a hakiman and Mihawk's insane bounty makes me think Oda wants to keep his hype intact; if he was a fraud, no reason to give him such a bounty or state he's a superior swordsman to Shanks.

And all of that won't change the fact that Fujitora can fuck with anyone that isn't Roger or Primebeard.

Still saying this after how Aramaki's interactions with Shanks went?

If Mihawk doesn't clown/dominate Issho if they fight, I'd place Shanks above Mihawk.

Shanks is Oda's golden boy, also Aramaki and Issho have very different personality. Aramaki is much more emotional while Issho is calm. And unlike Aramaki the racist CD dickrider,n he's a good guy with a good heart (very important in OP, oda treats good characters much better). The worst I could see Issho is callling for a retreat after a clash.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Absolutely yes. Shanks didn't do shit no matter how overblown Ryokugyu's reaction was.
Shanks didn't directly damage Aramaki (though maybe the haki forced him to detransform?), but Aramaki looked terrified of him. It made Aramaki look bad and Shanks look more powerful than Aramaki.

I say this as someone that didn't have any real Admirals vs Yonkou agenda.

That's totally a possibility anyways. The narrative completely favors Shanks.
Less so now that Shanks is a swordsman and Zoro is a hakiman.

Last edited:

Apollo

The Sol King
Fujitora was the admiral who advocated to disband the warlords and Cross Guild happens to have 3 former warlords in one organization, it would be a huge miss from Oda if Fujitora doesn't go after some of the ex-warlords.

-Weevil already got packed by Greenbull.
-Law packed by Blackbeard.
-Moria is imprisoned in Beehive.
-We already got Hancock's part, she's with Rayleigh right now.
-Jinbei is a Strawhat.
-Kuma is going to Mariejois, he's also involved with the Strawhats plotline on Egghead.
-BB is a yonko, he also already got his fight with Law.

Only Cross Guild Warlords Buggy, Crocodile and Mihawk are left.

Shanks didn't directly damage Aramaki (though maybe the haki forced him to detransform?, but Aramaki looked terrified of him. It made Aramaki look bad and Shanks look more powerful than Aramaki.
Sure i don't disagree with that.

Less so now that Shanks is a swordsman and Zoro is a hakiman.
Quite frankly i believe Mihawk will never get even remotely the hype that Shanks receives in the series because the narrative favors Shanks that much.

The argument will always remain WSS Mihawk > Shanks so every single Shanks feat can be directly transferred to Mihawk.

Fujitora vs Mihawk and Crocodile vs Smoker would be cool. I know that pretty much no matter what happens between them people will find things to mess with Mihawk but I want my boy to get some action and hype for once.

There's no one else worth a cent in Cross Guild that we know of. Other than Mr.1, who's probably commander level with haki by now but pretty much worthless in the grand scheme of things.

Why do I have a feeling Cross Guild isn't going to do anything. Oda worldbuilds with new organizations just to show the whereabouts of some characters. I don't see the purpose of Cross Guild right now, Buggy/Mihawk/Croco aren't major players for the One Piece.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I don’t see any reason narratively for Fujitora to fight Cross Guild other than the fact that both factions/groups are unaccounted for right now, but I really don’t see why Fujitora would care to fight them or why it would fit his character arc.
To continue the Shishibukai vs Issho plot line maybe

Issho was the main voice to destroy that system he can continue to hunt them down

Replace Smoker with Ryokugyu