Future Events The next battle is quite obvious.

Fuji vs Cross guild soon?

• Total voters
Fujitora was, is and will forever be a million times more important to the story than Mihawk. Dude's quite literally useless to the entire story.
Fujitora changed a decades on going system and will be the FA of the Navy. Koby will only be Admiral, that's his dream.
While i also have Fuji as the eos FA, Oda did him kind of dirty. He was downplayed with these small skirmishes against Sabo & Luffy and when he was bandaged after the Reverie against the Revo commanders thats was not a good portrayal at all.

We both agree that Shanks flexing on Aramaki was due to Film Red, Kuzan joining Teach is not because he feels overwhelmed by him but for his personal reasons or that Fuji being restricted in Reverie and bandaged after the battle dont mean they are weak or this YC1 cope, but Oda had a sudden change of heart with them. If Kizaru ends up doing nothing special in Egghead its over i guess.

Say about what ?
I said fact. Koby is the future. Fujitora is a dead man walking.
Mihawk will be making buggy king of the pirates soon. Fuji will be nothing but an after thought.
Learn to read. Koby's dream is being Admiral, not FA. Issho will lead the Navy by EoS. Unlike Mihawk there's reason for Fujitora to exist. In Mihawk's future there lies only an ass whooping lmao
Akainu was careful when he learnt BB cornered law.

What makes you think he will order fooj to go against CG disregarding his previous order of getting law and luffy?
What if CG attacks Impel down? They have directed every ounce of Manpower elsewhere.

I don't think Kid and Law will be relevant for a long time. For the time being they're done.