Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Could the 66 days of hope where Germa lost rule be the counterpart to the IRL Hundred Days where Napoleon(Germa?) came back from exile and the four great powers (Judge has a picture of him standing over 4 kings) signed a treaty for war?

One of such battles in the 100 Days was the battle of Waterloo (Water Law?) So it seems fitting to the North Blue.
Would be a nice historical reference. Oda did it with some of the characters already.

The reason I ask is because:

1830 was the end of the Bourbon Restoration of France, which was an event that was interrupted by the 100 Days.

The Bourbon Restoration being the restoration of the royalty after Napoleon's first fall.

Vin while being conqueror in Latin is Wine in French.
Bourbon vs Wine

Last edited:
Could the 66 days of hope where Germa lost rule be the counterpart to the IRL Hundred Days where Napoleon(Germa?) came back from exile and the four great powers (Judge has a picture of him standing over 4 kings) signed a treaty for war?

One of such battles in the 100 Days was the battle of Waterloo (Water Law?) So it seems fitting to the North Blue.
Why not? Emperor of the North Blue seems a suitable title for one of Sanji's ancestors and Emperor Napoleon was a nice average-height-for-the-time guy:specialmeh:

Why not? Emperor of the North Blue seems a suitable title for one of Sanji's ancestors and Emperor Napoleon was a nice average-height-for-the-time guy:specialmeh:
But 1830 was also the July Revolution where the Bourbons were overpowered. In 3 'glorious days.'

So this is where I'm lost.

Does Germa represent Napoleon before 1830 and 100 days, Wine against Bourbon.

Or would it better be suited as Wine (instead of Oda making it Bourbon) and Germa was the Bourbons, the 66 days of hope being the 3 'glorious days' ?

But 1830 was also the July Revolution where the Bourbons were overpowered. In 3 'glorious days.'

So this is where I'm lost.

Does Germa represent Napoleon before 1830 and 100 days, Wine against Bourbon.

Or would it better be suited as Wine (instead of Oda making it Bourbon) and Germa was the Bourbons, the 66 days of hope being the 3 'glorious days' ?
I'm kind of lost but I would say Germa = Napoleon, 66 days = 100 days :hope: