Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason people do that is because a lot of zoro's fanbase are arrogant assholes who bring him up everwhere they can, in topics he isnt even mentioned and circlejerk themselves to him. That is fine, but forcing your beliefs on others as well as poisoning every single thread in existence while wanking over his only feat, beating pica. Got irritating as fuck. So its no surprise people are bashing zoro rn, they dont hate the character. They are trolling a fringe group of his fanbase.
Answer me this honestly
Did your girlfriend cheat on you with a Zoro fan?

S

SinOfGreed

The reason people do that is because a lot of zoro's fanbase are arrogant assholes who bring him up everwhere they can, in topics he isnt even mentioned and circlejerk themselves to him. That is fine, but forcing your beliefs on others as well as poisoning every single thread in existence while wanking over his only feat, beating pica. Got irritating as fuck. So its no surprise people are bashing zoro rn, they dont hate the character. They are trolling a fringe group of his fanbase.
The thing is, trolling the fanbase over something like the Killer fight was acceptable bc Zoro actually ended up passing out.

But trolling his fans bc of this chapter is foolish and quite desperate. Him and Luffy were caught off guard and we literally see that they are fine later in the chapter, so what's the big issue?

Zoro is my favorite character but there are things I have enjoyed and disliked about every character.

Im personally sick of luffy getting the main fights, it's repeptitve and id rather see the other SHs shine. Look at DressRosa, the SHs didnt really get too much time compared to enies lobby or alabasta

I hate this whole group/alliance thing, it just prolongs all the arcs

So you are pissed at Zoro fanboys because they are stating the fact that Luffy got his ass kicked this chapter?
Are you that obsessed with Luffy that your ass hole hurts every time someone says anything negative about that condom shaped japanese drawings?
If so then you suffer from what is known as Obsessive compulsive disorder. If you suffer from OCD then then I don't wanna make it worse, Luffy is fine, people are just trolling. He looked good as always, he decided to pretend to be incapacitated and he broke the forth wall so he can make Apoo look good.

Is that better?
Did I mention anything about this chapter in that post? You and your fanboys being toxic garbage isn’t a new thing, it’s been a thing for a long time now. Hell, it’s half the reason this forum exists to begin with. Jump back into your echo chamber and cry harder about Zoro not measuring up, and continue inventing nonsense with your friends to make Zoro into every character you want him to be, because he isn’t already.

Zoro wankers truly are the worst, no matter what happens to Zoro they will never accept it.

Zoro is a cool character but his fanbase mainly the extreme wankers are nothing but arrogant people.
I don't mind if this is arrogant, but it's been great to watch in real time. There were so many goofball comments about Zoro being somehow worse off from the attacks.

Then it turned out Luffy was hit a second time.

Then it turned out that Zoro stayed on his feet.

Then it turned out that Zoro carried Luffy.

Talk about arrogance. Zoro hate is the worst.

Anyway, Apoo is just that cool. He'd probably have flayed anyone but Jinbe.

Did I mention anything about this chapter in that post? You and your fanboys being toxic garbage isn’t a new thing, it’s been a thing for a long time now. Hell, it’s half the reason this forum exists to begin with. Jump back into your echo chamber and cry harder about Zoro not measuring up, and continue inventing nonsense with your friends to make Zoro into every character you want him to be, because he isn’t already.
Cry more clown :akasalt::akasalt::akasalt:

Dude @Fujishiro is real life obsessed with Zoro fans lmao.
My **** is everything good? Were you bullied by Zoro fans as a kid or something? This level of hate can't stem from different opinions on Japanese drawings. If it does then I genuinely think you need some professional help homie and I am saying that because I had a nice conversation with you on discord and you seemed like a chill dude

Status
Not open for further replies.