Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
-Ichiji did shit to Kata
-Kizaru got cought off guard and he got his arm chopped, off course he ain't dying since he's a logia.
Ichiji separated Katakuri in half
Crocodile separated Akainu in half

Apoo just cut off his arms, sharing the magma, the mochi, or the light means nothing, they have no resistance to break, it is a shitty feat.

An earplug might be the perfect counter for Apoo ability. No hear no hurt:zorothink:
Don't think that's how it works... That might be the case with affecting the senses with music, like Brook does or in case of Bleach character, like the captain dude who plays music...

But I don't believe that's the case when you use soundwaves that travels through space to deliver (punch/cut/explosions)

Rather it's just a matter of sensing the attack, and dodging or blocking with right reaction/reflexes

Apoo knew luffy was the real threat the take out and sent a bomb towards him, whereas Zolo King Of taking Ls was deemed unworthy. just a scratch from him was enough to get intimidated and run away holding his captain. Zolo lolonoa lmfao. No wonder mihawk is his master, they both run away from any tough fight.
Wait your character got knocked out and instead of closing your mouth, you are talking about zoro? LMAO, what ? Did Zoro peed in your mouth when you were younger?
If I were you, I will shut my mouth and I would say nothing because you have just taken a big L from Oda.
The first attacks on Luffy and Zoro are understandable because they didn't know about his power but the attack who knocked out Luffy after Zoro told him to be careful is much worse than that. Just be careful, because you look like an idiot and a no life hater right now.

All the Sanji Fans hating on Zoro saying he's taking an L... You should Know Your Role AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!!!

How dare you Sanji Jabronis come on to the Peoples Forums and run your mouth like you have something to brag about, you all should go back to the drawing board because your retorts ABSOLUTELY SUCK!!!!!!!!

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
All the Sanji Fans hating on Zoro saying he's taking an L... You should Know Your Role AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!!!

How dare you Sanji Jabronis come on to the Peoples Forums and run your mouth like you have something to brag about, you all should go back to the drawing board because your retorts ABSOLUTELY SUCK!!!!!!!!
If you smeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel.
Nice one:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.