Has anyone told you today that you are the most beautiful person in the universe, Baby?
Shrek looks different.Must be the beard.
Post automatically merged:

yep,we got some chaps in between the conclusion of Kidd and Law.I think Oda will wrap up egghead and then we get conclusion of the sword plot line.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
my provider confirmed Gin joined Cross Guild in the next chapter :crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
So I walk in and my Mom is fucking Mothman

So I shout: "MOTHMAN YOU FUCKING CHEATER!"

That night? I burnt all of the fabrics he liked eating most into ashes. Eat that, Mothman.
Alright my fellas, now stop overthinking and come smoke a Cuban cigar.

Post automatically merged:

Why have we had 3 consecutive breaks?
Relax bro, life is short, enjoy it.

Queetion in the official viz translation kuzan stated that he was the Apprentice while Koby is the Protoge.

So what is the defined difference between an (kuzan) Apprentice and (Koby) Protoge?
actual word (i think) is protégé its come from french is someone who get protection, an apprentice is someone who get teaching so yeah i think you got your answers

Relax bro, life is short, enjoy it.
That's literally MORE reason to complain and not relax.

Life is short, a manga going on 20+ years means some of us may not live to see the end.

Like I get this is Oda's magnum opus, and I do want him to watch his health. But the longer it stagnates, the less likely fans will see the end before they die or he dies.

That's literally MORE reason to complain and not relax.

Life is short, a manga going on 20+ years means some of us may not live to see the end.

Like I get this is Oda's magnum opus, and I do want him to watch his health. But the longer it stagnates, the less likely fans will see the end before they die or he dies.
Thats so fucking true. As i have said before i started this series as a little kid and i am about to have my own kid and im going bald ffs