Character Discussion "Pirate Empress" Boa Hancock!

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I mean, Doflamingo was mid diffed by Dressrosa Luffy, while Hancock stalemated Blackbeard who should be far above Doffy just for being an Emperor.
This is like saying Kaido got mid diff'd by Gear 5, because they both went out the exact same way.
I'm not gonna enter a serious debate if you keep parroting Ndule's garbage lol.

Kuzan's statement alone is a tough thing to genuinely argue against, there's tons of arguments outside of that as well.

Kuma doesn't have many feats so I don't like to rank him.
He has an even more busted fruit, is from a Special Race, also has portrayal of being Dragon's Right Hand.
Was a Sovereign just like Hancock & Doflamingo.
If Kuma turns out to be a CoC User, I'd have to rank him above Doflamingo, let alone Hancock.

Mihawk valid. I have him as top 2 just under Luffy maybe.
As i said earlier, these low level baits don't work on me lol.
You do you :kayneshrug:

This is like saying Kaido got mid diff'd by Gear 5, because they both went out the exact same way.

Kuzan's statement alone is a tough thing to genuinely argue against, there's tons of arguments outside of that as well.

He has an even more busted fruit, is from a Special Race, also has portrayal of being Dragon's Right Hand.
If Kuma turns out to be a CoC User, I'd have to rank him above Doflamingo, let alone Hancock.

I don't have the time to play along with your bs right now.

She will have to face Devon again. It will be like Bon Clay vs Sanji. Hancock is way stronger, but she can't bring herself to hurt someone looking like Luffy.

Roger had someone very strong with CoC join his crew, when all other important members were already there. Flower Capital/Amazon Lilly, Closed borders/Calm Belt, Samurai/Kuja warriors, Hated by men/Hates men, Loved by women/Loved by men
why should oda have hancock fight fodder

why should oda have hancock fight fodder
What
Post automatically merged:

Kuzan was basically just saying that Doffy is more of an active threat than Hancock, who just chills on her island most of the time.
If you look at other characters, such as Kaidou, you'll notice him put Jack above Doffy and call Doffy a terrible weakling.

Last edited:
I'm giving it a go 👍

I'll tell you after

Ok I'm back yes bring her to egg
:kata:
I don't care about the gf but her yes
And if she joined the crew she would be number 2

But I think zoro can stop the hax like Luffy right?

So number 3 4 now ...

Nah I need them to get together endgame and make 56 kids
56 cuz Go Mu.

Boa will be the Tenth Mugiwara Captain (if there is one)
anyone wanna add to this theory?

She will have to face Devon again. It will be like Bon Clay vs Sanji. Hancock is way stronger, but she can't bring herself to hurt someone looking like Luffy.

Roger had someone very strong with CoC join his crew, when all other important members were already there. Flower Capital/Amazon Lilly, Closed borders/Calm Belt, Samurai/Kuja warriors, Hated by men/Hates men, Loved by women/Loved by men
woah

Last edited:
This.
That's why I can't see any warlord not named Mihawk winning.
And Kuma imo. His semi cyborg form probably gives him the ability to not be able to get horny but she has speed + perfume femor to even with him.

Doflamingo had a love relationship with Viola at one point (I suspect she didn’t have a choice) so he can fall for her mero mero since Boa is a lot more beautiful than Viola. If BB can’t with his off-screen abilities then he can’t.

Last edited:
Hancock is strong & confident and is one of the most powerful characters in the series. Her love for Luffy clearly adds a layer of depth to her character.
So, as I mentioned before, I believe she should join the Grand Fleet and help Luffy out at Egghead as soon as they get news that Luffy is there (or see his Vivre Card acting wonky).
Joining the grand fleet would allow her to ensure the safety of Amazon Lily and her own freedom.
We known what the WG would do to her if they captured her 😬😬😬
Nit on egghead tho.
Egghead's plot is almost resolved and we're not returning until next year😂😂

This.
That's why I can't see any warlord not named Mihawk winning.
Mihawk not gonna join grand fleet tho