Rate Sanji new Elbaf outfit ?

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Did Marco and co fought 2 top tiers in the Grudge War ?

:shame:
Haha I don't know
But frankly I don't think so.
It seems to me that Aokiji being part of the crew was after the grudge war. BB was already in his Yonko outfit/persona (so after the grudge)
Post automatically merged:

At least he survived all 3.
:phoenixmarco:
Marco best boy

Btw just saw Film Red not so long ago (soooo bad)

But in the end during the final fight Sanji and Oven are teaming up and Oven helped Sanji doing Ifrit Jambe it seems or something like that. So Sanji can use other heat/fire too now lol ? Can be great (i know its only a movie but the concept can be interesting).

at 0.44s

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Haha I don't know
But frankly I don't think so.
It seems to me that Aokiji being part of the crew was after the grudge war. BB was already in his Yonko outfit/persona (so after the grudge)

Marco best boy

Btw just saw Film Red not so long ago (soooo bad)

But in the end during the final fight Sanji and Oven are teaming up and Oven helped Sanji doing Ifrit Jambe it seems or something like that. So Sanji can use other heat/fire too now lol ? Can be great (i know its only a movie but the concept can be interesting).

at 0.44s

I think that's Oda's imagination that, if you add fire + fire, you get hotter fire.
:kobeha:
Thermodynamics is hard, you know.

I don't want any of the non-devil fruit eaters of the crew to suddenly eat a DF even if Kuma's fruit is pretty cool.

On the other hand I won't mind if the Thousand Sunny eats the fruit instead.
Kuma's fruit won't work since Paramecia doesn't have a mind of their own. Only Zoans does.

I personally don't think any Strawhat will eat Kuma or other DFs either.

Random thought.

Given Sanji's past, and his view on his own self worth. Why was Sanji affected by the negative ghosts? Usopp wasn't affected because he was already too negative, but Sanji having no self worth for his life would be as rock bottom as you can get for most. So...?
Usopp constantly had those thoughts about his lack of self worth.

Zeff and Sora taught Sanji what he was worth and gave him self worth.

Not yet, doesn't seem like the Japanese folks are familiar with that term which makes sense but I've posted my thoughts on it and it seems to be getting pretty decent traction. Will be interesting to see what Yuderon thinks about it though ^^
Any update?

Random thought.

Given Sanji's past, and his view on his own self worth. Why was Sanji affected by the negative ghosts? Usopp wasn't affected because he was already too negative, but Sanji having no self worth for his life would be as rock bottom as you can get for most. So...?
Sanji is fine mentally as long as he is around SH's.

and now post wano he is just mentally on another level. Just like zoro and Luffy and time to awaken CoC

But Sanji was still trying to sacrifice himself all the time because his life wasn't as important as others.

Usopp on the other hand, was always afraid for his own life.

Both are severe forms of negativity.
Sanji believes himself to be important to others still. He considered himself a protector of the crew and knew his role as the chef was important and bro took hella pride in his skills.

Usopp never took pride in what he did. He would regularly consider his fighting style and himself shameful.

Sanji believes himself to be important to others still. He considered himself a protector of the crew and knew his role as the chef was important and bro took hella pride in his skills.

Usopp never took pride in what he did. He would regularly consider his fighting style and himself shameful.
True, Sanji is well aware of his strengths and how he can make use of them

So who’s on the Sanji and Zoro vs Kizaru
On egg
Long as Sanji packs up S-Shark I have no expectations :kayneshrug:
Wanna see the SH crew pack up Kizaru together but I think it's likely that it ends up being Luffy v Kizaru with the SHs taking out the trash.
Doubt Saturn is strong enough to tango with Luffy but if he is we could potentially see Sanji & Zoro v Kizaru.

My tweet about it is getting traction ^^ but that's about it for now.

Like I said, JP folks aren't familiar with that phrase so it's new info for them.

On Yuderon, skimmed through his latest video but don't think he touched on the Cover Page.
He did say sumin about it on Twitter though but it was speculation about All Blue.
Those fools don’t know what they are missing :kriwhat:

I want it to be a crew effort. "Remember us from 2 years ago, bitch?!"
I just think if Sanji and zoro just beat 1&2 of a emperor there only going up
And after Shark and hawk
There no one

Long as Sanji packs up S-Shark I have no expectations :kayneshrug:
Wanna see the SH crew pack up Kizaru together but I think it's likely that it ends up being Luffy v Kizaru with the SHs taking out the trash.
Doubt Saturn is strong enough to tango with Luffy but if he is we could potentially see Sanji & Zoro v Kizaru.
I just don’t see the rest giving them a fight besides Kizaru

Do they have a matchup for Sanji v bb
Eng all over the place
The ones I've seen so far have been garbage imho :catsweat: and kinda like the English fanbase the ones I've seen don't seem to have proper handle on Sanji's matchup but this is prolly just the opinion of the neutral fan. Whenever I have time, I'll check to see what actual Sanji fans are saying about it ^^

Last edited: