Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 980: Fighting Music

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SinOfGreed

I thought the French scans said he was having trouble moving in the Kin'emon disguise and felt more at ease now he was back in his regular clothes?
The main two consensus' regarding his statement was that he was referring to the disguise that he took off and was agreeing with Luffy, OR that he was surrounded by Beast Pirates.

It has nothing to do with being cut by Apoo lol. We literally saw him running with Luffy a few panels before that.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yeah, there’s no point in power level discussions for this dumbass manga anymore lol. There is legit no justification for luffy getting rekt by Apoo. Still, Kidd’s panel at the end was really cool when you ignore the absolute lunacy of the rest of the chapter.

Also, I hope you guys enjoyed this panel:

Because Zoro fans will be posting it a lot in the coming years
:dogood:

I took the liberty of cropping it for my sword friends lol.

I thought the French scans said he was having trouble moving in the Kin'emon disguise and felt more at ease now he was back in his regular clothes?
I saw being mentioned that this part of the The translation is different in French .

Leaving this aside, I'd say a goodish chapter.. Though I would say at first glance I liked the "funny " moment at the start with Zoro not being self aware,it does leave a bad taste in my mouth just like with Sanji when he cut the newspaper for jacking off material.
There is not much to talk about the chapter really..Once again Oda shows that you need to take the WG seriously and nothing more..I think getting back to back breaks doesn't let the rhythm to be build on.. A long break might be needed to Like these chapters better(assuming the upcoming is the same). Reading a chapter once in a fortnight is...eh. Especially if we have fast paced.chapters like this one..

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Also that one mook who flat out refuses to get involved in trying to fight Luffy and decides to just sit back and drink has joined heavy metal Marco and Queen as my three favourite Beast Pirates thus far.

Lucky Roo Jr. :finally:
Post automatically merged:

Lol you don't read official because it is clearly:
Animal Kingdom Pirates:cheers:
Oh yeah i forgot, and King, Queen, and Jack is Lead Performer :vistalaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.