Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 980: Fighting Music

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw being mentioned that this part of the The translation is different in French .

There's a translation discrepancy I would like to point out between the French scans and the English scans on page 15:

English Scan: Luffy says: "We gotta force our way through they know it's us" Zoro replies: "I'm having trouble moving too"

French Scan: Luffy says: "Let's go, done with those costumes" Zoro replies: "And we weren't able to move well wearing them"

Leaving this aside, I'd say a goodish chapter.. Though I would say at first glance I liked the "funny " moment at the start with Zoro not being self aware,it does leave a bad taste in my mouth just like with Sanji when he cut the newspaper for jacking off material.
There is not much to talk about the chapter really..Once again Oda shows that you need to take the WG seriously and nothing more..I think getting back to back breaks doesn't let the rhythm to be build on.. A long break might be needed to Like these chapters better(assuming the upcoming is the same). Reading a chapter once in a fortnight is...eh. Especially if we have fast paced.chapters like this one..

S

Shura

Luffy didn't use, FS
Thankfully he wasn't hit while using FS or else it will make FS more useless for Luffy.

His composure was off, on first attack, he was beating a smile user angrily, caught off-guard.
On the Second attack, he looks worried not because he used FS but just worried.

Anyway,
Queen will be beaten by Luffy Or Kidd since he will try to fight when Apoo gets beaten.
The alliance will lose badly in this act.
I think even Luffy used FS there, it ain't much....if Luffy figures out how the attack works, then the FS will be effective......for example, look at Katakuri fight when Luffy used Snakeman, it took sometime for Katakuri to figure out how the attack would work and then he was adapted to it......same case

Wow, the chapter is barely even out and the damage control within this thread is hilarious. Everyone and their mother took to Worstgen to protect Zoro....thats when you know things are bad:suresure:.

Zoro already worrying about the small wound Apoo gave him.

Who wouldve though, Mr Endurance would have fallen so low. Now hes even monolouging about how Apoo fucking his shit up.

Then you have fodder literally laughing at him whilst he runs away

What happened to

"I'll rather die then lose"
"A wound on ones back, is a shame to a swordsman"

Yet here you are running away from fodders and Apoo....someone who should be on your lvl.

Other great moments were calling fodder gifter's heavy hitters

If dude be thinking Gifters are strong no wonder he gets clowned by SN.

And the best part of it all, his fodder ass is already finding it hard to move cause of the cut.

Whilst Luffy took a torso ripping teching. Zoro took some arm lvl shit on his chest. Literally Luffy was talking about forcing there way through yet this dude Zoro changing the subject to not being able to move:milaugh:. Fucking fodder !

Great chapter. Atleast Apoo pushes Zoro the weaklings SN rankings down lmao.
We are doing "damage control" :doffytroll: Chrono if we bring up your past comments from that spoiler thread....:fujilaugh:
Post automatically merged:

@MarimoHeado
Do you have anything better else to do other than trolling and trying to start another Zoro vs Sanji argument.:zosleepy:
Not trying to start anything. Just posting amazing feats shown by our grandmaster this chapter. No trolling.

Lmaooo the dude got his shit caved in :gokulaugh:
Knowing Oda is probably not dead

"I’m gonna be personally wiping out a tobi roppo"

Goddamn Queen wanna kill wsw lmao this dude got enemies
That demon looking girl is hot 👀 saying that seat is mine

More ghost girls ODA PLEASE (perona 💖)

Luffy : knocked out
Retards : zoro will get trolled for two weeks

:bamathink::bamathink:

Anyway I think That Punk Gibson might have knocked Apoo out

You really can't trust Luffy and Zoro with a plan for even one second, they managed to ruin their infiltration even faster and in an even more stupid way that I thought they would.
Ah, but that's actually part of Law's plan, so in a way them being lunatics actually is to everyone's benefit because it draws all eyes to them.

That's an interesting point though- was it Zoro and not Kid that was the other idiot Law was talking about? Law knows Zoro better, after all- and Zoro had already went offplan earlier in the arc and annoyed Law. Kid was notably planning on using the disguises to get straight to Kaido... until he saw Apoo and lost his mind.

The three of em are idiots, basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.