Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah for peaceful life he can chase after Don Krieg from grandline to EB but when marine fodders forced him to submit than he has to run away (or to feel better "relocate" ). Good peaceful life of WSS.
Mihawk is kind of a dick dunno of you can't see it.

Not wanting to fight ain't sign of weakness.
Whitebeard ran away from fodders too so what's the issue.

Cross Guild

Current Members
  • Buggy & Buggy Pirates ***
  • Dracule Mihawk *
  • Sir Crocodile & Baroque Works * -> (new Ms. All Sunday, Mr. 9/Ms. Wednesday, Mr. 8/Ms. Monday, Mr. 11, and maybe Mr. 13/Ms. Friday)
Likely To Join
  • Gecko Moria & Thriller Bark Pirates * -> (minus Absalom and zombie army)
  • Boa Hancock & Kuja Pirates *
  • Donquixote Doflamingo & Donquixote Pirates * -> (minus Vergo, Monet, Baby 5, Violet)
  • Whitebeard Jr. & (his mama) ***
Unlikely To Join
  • Blackbeard & Blackbeard Pirates **
  • Trafalgar Law & Heart Pirates ***
Out Of Bounds
  • Jimbei & Sun Pirates * (with the Straw Hat Pirates)
  • Bartholomew Kuma & (Unknown Group) * (with the Revolutionary Army)
I'd remove Doffy and Blackbeard. Doffy has a god complex so I can't ever see him working under anyone else. Blackbeard has the same ambition to become Pirate King

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Half of the chapter was Mihawk being furious and shocked joining the competition. Lol. I remember after Shanks destroying Kidd, people said "now is Mihawk's turn"
And it will come.

Can you or me go and ask Leonardo di Caprio to act for one of our films that we're making? Thats what happened this chapter.

Mihawk never said he wont fight Yonko, he said why should i do it for you to Buggy. Why should he fight for a clown? Same thing is what Crocodile said as well.

Because assembling Warlords like power rangers and getting involved into Yonkek wars seems forced on Mihawk, it sets him back.

Compare this shitty route Oda is taking, with the sight of solo Mihawk onboard his black coffin at the final war, following absolutely no agenda but his personal desire to find a challenge in the middle of a worldwide free-for-all clusterfuck.
oh no doubt, Oda fucked Mihawk

sold my stock

How @ConquistadoR ? In Redon's summary Mihawk beat down Buggy for the same ?

Yeah "Based on Buggy's order" he has to beat down Buggy for thinking of going against three yonkos coz when WG ordered him to fight against one yonko, he couldn't even finish down there YC let alone dreaming of fighting against a yonko.

:pepecafe:
- the beat down was for the ship

- finishing wb captains would have hindered the plan of trapping them

Status
Not open for further replies.